[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin Blade Vortex End-Game Build & Uber Farmer! [HC/SC]

Im currently starting T9 maps. Mobs are not the problem at all, but bosses do. Not every but some. I have over 13k ES and despite that im getting one shot from time to time. Thats kinda frustrating.

But

It is still the most fun build i have had pleasure to check. Seriously it is just fun. And also not very gear dependant and thats important.

Also U can check my gear at my profile.
Last edited by de99ial on Jan 24, 2017, 3:37:50 PM

Thats my current gear. 12k ES full res, and im having problems in bosses/breaches because i lost all my dmg in bosses without charges. Im thinking in use some PCoC with ball lighning of something, but im not sure... My first char was Ancestral Warchief, and had problems in tier 11-12, i take this build and now im having problems in 10-11.. im so sad, certainly.. :(
Honestly might be smoothest to put PCoC in 6L. I talked to LNB on stream and he recommended a good rare wand and PCoC + OoS setup. I'll try it out today and see how that goes. :)

EDIT: I think I found the king of low budget alternatives to Void Battery...Divinarius is 1 Chaos in BSC! That'll also allow you to use Whirling Blades or Shield Charge. Essence of Insanity gloves and you're set for life.

EDIT2: Putting OoS + PCoC + BV + CWDT in your gloves works very well and you won't have to chrome anything. The BV triggers on CWDT and the OoS you put down yourself on bosses and the like. With this setup you can probably keep using Void Battery as well but I'm going with Divinarius for now.
Last edited by DB42 on Jan 25, 2017, 8:59:01 AM
I´ve reroll my gear and put away my Totem, and go CWDT(1) + Ball Lightning (1) + PCoC(max) on my Void Battery (cant use OoS with CWDT..). That seems to play well, but i haven´t really test it with high bosses

Does this build require accuracy?
Why do you need 2 Vaal Discipline on your wand?
"
Does this build require accuracy?

No. Its spell based.

I changed my Obliterator (or whatever the name is) to Divinarius and... well i kill faster. Change is kinda for good. And thats the only thing.

Thinking about switching Arctic Breath with Cold Snap, will test it. With frost bomb is doesnt work well.
Hi !

Do you think that with this build, you can run a full party in uber lab ? Alone it's pretty easy, but when there's more people in the group, I feel like I have not enough damage, and I'm lvl 90 right now, missing few damage and ES nodes, but not that much to make that big of a difference...

Is this build only viable to play alone ? Can I stick to the idea of running full party players on high content ? (at least uber lab).

Thanks.
I'm thinking, if I use CWDT+BV+PCoC, when I cast the other BV do they will stack together? If yes, we can solve the problem of Power Charges, am I right?
Concering using a secondary BV with CWDT & PCoC, I found this:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1784293

And from the patch notes of 2.5.0b:
"
Fixed an issue with Blade Vortex where it could snapshot support gems across multiple instances of the skill.

So I guess it doesn't work.

Anyone got a tried and tested idea of what else would work well with CWDT+PCoC in this build?
I've tried it with Vortex, but I never felt like Vortex did much to begin with.
Last edited by Songworks on Jan 31, 2017, 6:59:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info