[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

So what to u think of my gear and what should be my next biggest upgrade ? Is this gear good enough for uber atziri,uber lab and guardians?

reserved
"
PaigrandeTV wrote:
So what to u think of my gear and what should be my next biggest upgrade ? Is this gear good enough for uber atziri,uber lab and guardians?

I think u should upgrade your amulet first. Multi, Accuracy, Chaos damage is better than Crit chance.

The biggest upgrade should be 2 additonal barrage projectile on your helmet. Cheers
"
PaigrandeTV wrote:

your gear is good enough for anything. the real question is: are you too?
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
Hi all,

I'm new to this build and it looks great.. one question, how important is/are the damage/the rolls on the bow?

Cause some say it's not important, some say it's important cause the poison damage scales with phys..

thank you in advance
"
pitpat wrote:
Hi all,

I'm new to this build and it looks great.. one question, how important is/are the damage/the rolls on the bow?

Cause some say it's not important, some say it's important cause the poison damage scales with phys..

thank you in advance

it is quite important. But, not a 1st priority. 6l bow with lowest possible rolls is far better then 5l with top rolls.
You can always spent some Divines later to get better rolls.

Poison scales it's damage from Phys, yes, but from Chaos too. We have much more chaos damage than phys and this Chaos damage coming not from bow's stats.
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
"
SilverWF wrote:
"
pitpat wrote:
Hi all,

thank you in advance

it is quite important. But, not a 1st priority. 6l bow with lowest possible rolls is far better then 5l with top rolls.
You can always spent some Divines later to get better rolls.

Poison scales it's damage from Phys, yes, but from Chaos too. We have much more chaos damage than phys and this Chaos damage coming not from bow's stats.

Thank you very much for that fast answer ;)
So the first thing will be, stacking chaos dmg
Hey

First of all I would like to thank you for sharing with this build its freaking awesome :) I choose to use CW version of build with vulnerability on gloves and im using tornado shot instead of LA, i preffer this set up a lot more. If you could do me a favor and check my gear and give me some advice what I could improve? Char name WesolyKrasnal. Thanks in advance :D
This thread going to "I didn't read the guide, but check my gear please" )))))

"
Mayhem69 wrote:
Hey

First of all I would like to thank you for sharing with this build its freaking awesome :) I choose to use CW version of build with vulnerability on gloves and im using tornado shot instead of LA, i preffer this set up a lot more. If you could do me a favor and check my gear and give me some advice what I could improve? Char name WesolyKrasnal. Thanks in advance :D

Mate, 6-link for Barrage, and all better gems to Barrage.
LA/TS fells good in 5-link, even in 4-link, I think.
Other than that - not bad.
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
"
SilverWF wrote:
This thread going to "I didn't read the guide, but check my gear please" )))))

"
Mayhem69 wrote:
Hey

Mate, 6-link for Barrage, and all better gems to Barrage.
LA/TS fells good in 5-link, even in 4-link, I think.
Other than that - not bad.

Thanks a lot for fast answer :) and its not that i did not read a guide, im just a bit nooby and i preffer to ask more experienced players for advice :p about TS in 6 link, coz of TS mechanics i preffer to use it even for hard solo targets attacking off screen, gives me a bit more feel being safer. Only thing i can think myself is to get +2 to TS secondary proj enchant from lab on helmet for some more dps.

EDIT:

also Dying Sun would be a huge boost but thats too expensive for me right now :P
Last edited by Mayhem69 on Oct 31, 2016, 2:13:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info