[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

Hello,
please excuse my ignorance but from where do we get the endurance charges for the Immortal Call setup with CWDT?
"
monkeyakax wrote:
You said :

"
Buy Jewels with "increased maximum Life", and if possible, some sort of resist, and one of these damage mods: Chaos damage, projectile damage, increased damage, attack speed with bows, crit multiplier.

Witch offensive stats would you recommend the most? increased Chaos Damage - projectile damage?

Projectile Damage is the strongest. Plain "Damage" is also good, but lower max values. Crit Multiplier is very strong. Chaos damage is not quite as good, but still boost our main damage component. Attack Speed is useful, but mostly an artificial inflation of sheet DPS.

It's not overly difficult to cap resists from gear, or even overcap. Ideally you'd get max life% + two damage mods on your jewels.

"
Valinen wrote:
Hello,
please excuse my ignorance but from where do we get the endurance charges for the Immortal Call setup with CWDT?

IC has a base duration that is extended by endurance charges. While it's a short buff, you don't require charges to get the effect (if only very briefly.)
Last edited by nEgativezEro89 on Nov 1, 2016, 2:55:35 PM
I am currently stucked with the Hydra and Chimera bosses any suggestions?
When choosing a Dying Sun, how important is the -10% to +10% charges affix? thanks.
"
fletch101 wrote:
When choosing a Dying Sun, how important is the -10% to +10% charges affix? thanks.

Ideally you get between 0 and -10. Ruby Flask has 2 uses (30/60). If you have any % increased charges used, you will only get 1 use before you need additional charges. If you have Divines, you can go with a + roll and divine until you get 0 or -.
Could someone take a look and my gear my character is called TiberiusAbdesPantera and tell me what im doing wrong? im not clearing trash fast atl t13 and up or bosses is it just the fact that im missing the uber lab helmet and vulnerability?
OMG, after wasting something like 5ex I've got 2 in a row!
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
"
Simagol3 wrote:
Could someone take a look and my gear my character is called TiberiusAbdesPantera and tell me what im doing wrong? im not clearing trash fast atl t13 and up or bosses is it just the fact that im missing the uber lab helmet and vulnerability?

The answer is Toxic Delivery. You need to do Uber lab. It'll double your poison DPS at a minimum. Also, if you use a Witchfire Brew you can solve that vulnerability issue. Plus, another 65%+ increased DoT damage is nothing to be shy about.
El Psy Congroo.
Last edited by Patchumz on Nov 1, 2016, 9:32:15 PM
noob question, not sure if this has already been addressed but I notice you are using a low level CWDT but a high level vaal haste. VH wont trigger because of this. don't you need either a higher level CWDT or lower level VH?
"
cheetum wrote:
noob question, not sure if this has already been addressed but I notice you are using a low level CWDT but a high level vaal haste. VH wont trigger because of this. don't you need either a higher level CWDT or lower level VH?

Vaal skills cannot be triggered by CWDT at all (also as mines, traps)
Vaal haste placed there, because there Increased duration placed too.
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Last edited by SilverWF on Nov 1, 2016, 10:41:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info