[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

how do you guys feel about Chaos dmg on Jewels?
"
CarlosMarcos wrote:
how do you guys feel about Chaos dmg on Jewels?

It's decent, but ideally you use proj damage or damage.
El Psy Congroo.
area damage on jewels worth anything ?
^ Damage is good.. but you tend to get higher modifiers with specific damage jewels (cast speed with shield will be higher than global cast speed).

Adding a question:
Does "#% Increased Damage Over Time" work with this?

Is it decent?

"
^ Damage is good.. but you tend to get higher modifiers with specific damage jewels (cast speed with shield will be higher than global cast speed).

Adding a question:

Is it decent?

It is decent. You'd rather have it as a secondary stat to go with proj damage or whatever, obviously.
El Psy Congroo.
Can i use tornado shot instead of la ? If yes what links
I will get reach quite late,Should i get GMP instead of slower projectiles in a 5L LA? (basically which gem i shouldn't use without reach in a 5link LA) sorry if the question was already asked :)
I've gone with Cospri's Will build.
I got 2 choices about my gloves which one u guys think it's better or more valueable.
http://imgur.com/a/50TEN
"
sassyboypoe wrote:
I've gone with Cospri's Will build.
I got 2 choices about my gloves which one u guys think it's better or more valueable.
http://imgur.com/a/50TEN

Heh, Facebreaker and "Facebreaker".

Since you're going Reach, I'd say Facebreaker instead of "Facebreaker" as long as you're ok on resistances and survivability isn't really an issue.
"
Patchumz wrote:
"

Adding a question:

Is it decent?

It is decent. You'd rather have it as a secondary stat to go with proj damage or whatever, obviously.

Thanks man!

By the way, what order do you guys kill vaal temple bosses with this build?

I went: qura->aalai->yaaraz but it was f*cking hell. Ended up finishing it with 2 portals left.

Any suggestions?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info