[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

Ive tried cherrubim and its kinda amazing. My speed didnt suffer as much as i was worried too and to compensate for missing resistances from QotF i upgraded my boots

Jewels i got most of them 7% max life and some proj. dmg i am still gonna fill 2 more jewel slots in a gear so i guess ill just get some more 7% max life and proj. damage for 1 ex each as they usually go. Y i need to level a bit since i am still just 89 and got some way to go :)
My guild topic (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2628169)
My boss/crafting service (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2806421)
Hello! I would like to say I really enjoy your build. I recently came back and decided to start playing again. I use a 91 assassin running this setup, it's awesome. I'm currently running a double legacy reach and chin sol both with +1 drill neck, so i press ` to swap. Since i use 2 bows and 2 quivers, what should I do with my 6L chest ?
Sooooo how will this be once 3.0 hits with the double dipping changes?
How does "% Increased Damage" (for example, on Le Heup of All) compare to "% Increased Chaos Damage" (for example, using an Essence of Envy to craft jewelry)? I'm currently using 2 Le Heups for the resists/stats/damage. While it will obviously be better to eventually craft rare pieces with both % Increased Chaos Damage and flat Added Chaos Damage, I'm just curious about how the "% Increased Damage" and "% Increased Chaos Damage" affixes stack up against each other for this build.

Love the build by the way, it feels way stronger than the Tornado Shot Raider I tried out earlier this league :)
"
Victoriolue wrote:
How does "% Increased Damage" (for example, on Le Heup of All) compare to "% Increased Chaos Damage" (for example, using an Essence of Envy to craft jewelry)? I'm currently using 2 Le Heups for the resists/stats/damage. While it will obviously be better to eventually craft rare pieces with both % Increased Chaos Damage and flat Added Chaos Damage, I'm just curious about how the "% Increased Damage" and "% Increased Chaos Damage" affixes stack up against each other for this build.

Love the build by the way, it feels way stronger than the Tornado Shot Raider I tried out earlier this league :)

chaos dmg is ~60-70% of this build dmg if you have %inc chaos dmg + flat chaos dmg jewelry, and cherubim armor. so %inc dmg is better generaly..

BTW im experimenting with rare bow with chaos dmg.. got 8k max chaos dmg..

also chin sol is bad, cause 100%more bow dmg works in a very limited range.. best possible single target bow would be harbinger with 300+max phys dmg and with chaos dmg mod (up to 120max chaos dmg).. but opus 150% crit multi is stil huge deal..
Last edited by fifus92 on May 22, 2017, 5:42:28 PM
Also wondering how the changes will affect this build. Still viable I hope but you choose mods that don't rely on the double dip like projectile damage?
Can someone with a bit of KoTF experience look at my gear and let me know what I need for Guardians/Shaper? Never done it before and would like to before league end.
how do u guys think voidwalker boots would go? could drop piece nodes and gives good evasion
Will King of the forest stil work with the removal of double dipping in 3.0?
The boost to added life and added %armor/evasion items could make it even better?
Hey Guys

This has been such a popular build, just wondering to try do something different,
If I did ice shot instead of lighting and ran aura hatred how much clear speed
Would I lose? (Still using a old reach with 4 shots)

Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info