[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

Still want to know, those of you that are very experienced with the build, is there any reason to change the tree for a character in standard assuming you have a leg leg RotC, plus 1 drillneck, etc.?
Censored.
"
Trying this build out and I have a question. I couldn't find the suggested 6th gem to put in the Lightning Arrow 6L? I have a Tabula and am curious.

Thanks!

6th link was void manipulation.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Still want to know, those of you that are very experienced with the build, is there any reason to change the tree for a character in standard assuming you have a leg leg RotC, plus 1 drillneck, etc.?

Not extremely experienced with KoTF but I personally think blasting caps build is better although his build is like 70 exalts more than this one. It's a full phys to ele conversion CI which can facetank practically everything.
Last edited by NetherPrime on Mar 7, 2017, 2:47:39 PM

Level 21 chaos gem: check
#31 of Rampage League after 7 days played.
"
Insomniask wrote:

no quality :'(
Is it worth trading some life nodes to path through [Ballistic Mastery] into [Method to the Madness]? I saw a bit about Vaal Pact back on 249, seemed like it wasn't worth going to on its own with a few exceptions, but you do get to bring yourself back up to a natural -36% chaos res, up from -60%, on top of the chaos damage bonuses.
Currently using Chin Sol with point blank and still noticed that 5L LA deal more damage in range than 4L Barrage in close range. Should i change to Opus?
Currently using Chin Sol with point blank and still noticed that 5L LA deal more damage in range than 4L Barrage in close range. Should i change to Opus?
Gear update:

700 fusings to 5l my opus rip

I got myself the split arrow crit chance enchant from uber lab, do you think I should use split arrow instead of LA until I get the barrage enchant?
"
thomas_nook wrote:
"
Insomniask wrote:

no quality :'(

1st forum post, bravo
#31 of Rampage League after 7 days played.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info