[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

"
Sacrifized wrote:

"
NetherPrime wrote:

^ Current gear, doing fine but 500 fusings still cant 5l opus lol

Why didn't you buy Jeweller's Touch or get Vorici service? 500 fuse is brutal.

I have a 6s opus, mainly because i plan to 6l it eventually. Either that or buy a legacy rotc.

"
projectoffset wrote:
I like how most of you seem to have 120+ chaos worth of gear already.

If you had put 50 hours in 3 days into the league you would have 120 chaos pretty easily even with terrible RNG. I've found at most a 4c ring and killed atziri got a mortal ignorance, first 2 days I found barely anything. Finding currency and exchanging them into chaos can easily net you most of what you have.

Also people sell on first day some 10-15c items for like 2-3c because theres barely any currency in the economy.
Last edited by NetherPrime on Mar 6, 2017, 9:17:50 PM
Hello, I'm looking to make a Chaos damage Shockwave Poison, do u have any tips? it's viable ?
Thanks
is this viable in legacy league?
"
akosierin wrote:
is this viable in legacy league?

Very much so, yes. If you're lucky you can nab yourself a Legacy RotC even.
Hey guys.

So im testing out this build in legacy.
Atm i have bow.chest and gloves. Lvl 73.

Just wondering what kinda dps i should get.
atm my LA is around 8000 unbuffed in hideout.

What should my dps be ish at maxed gear?
Some responses and thoughts to people on the last 2 pages (I'm not talking without experience anymore):

I finally started playing the build at lvl 66 yesterday. At start I had sub 4k dps because I didnt keep up with pre-leveling gems in off-sockets... but it quickly turned around...

I picked up Lioneye's Glare, Drillneck, Snakebite and a practically stat-free 5L chest to start... 30% MS boots and then used my remaining gear to res cap... had 3.4k HP to start... its climbed to 3900 now at 74...

I felt Lioneye's Glare + Hatred aura really helped me starting out while my gem levels caught up... and gaining 3 jewel sockets and plugging in damage %, projectile dmg % and attack speed gems helped as well with their double dipping (I'll replace with life later)

Now at 74 I can mow down Dried Lake pretty quick... altho without Opus/etc I miss some straggling mobs... I just ignore them and move on...

I know I'll need to drop Hatred for Grace when I get QotF, but by then my DPS should be enough to live without the help Hatred gave me in the meantime...

Right now, I sit at 12.6k dps, 36% crit in hideout, and over 20k dps 49% crit in the field with sulphur and silver flasks and 3 power and frenzy charges (I used the new Ascendancy priorities... i have Toxic Delivery and Unstable Infusion.)
Hi, I've read the thread and can't seem to find what bandits to kill. or help.
"
blackhail wrote:

First page > Bandits

Normal: Help Oak
Cruel: Passive Point
Merciless: Help Alira
"
Sarasin wrote:

Celerity did get buffed but really the only reason to take celerity is for the clearspeed it gives you, movespeed = clearspeed = efficiency = currency generated.

I specced out of Celerity for now because I a) use a Jadeflask of Reflexes and b) am lacking life as of now and got some traveling on the tree to do before I hit the next life nodes. Gonna see if I spec into it later on.

Just bought this and it feels at least a bit closer to original KotF. I urge everyone to do prophecies to make money, Silver is dirt cheap and we can skip council, made about 250c just from prophecies by now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info