[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

damn, so far Death's opus > 80chaos+
Reach 2-3 Exalts (MAAAAAAD)

any other options? (using Death's harp atm)
"
LandserXL wrote:

Lioneye with either LMP or GMP linked works.
Last edited by Sacrifized on Mar 7, 2017, 9:16:57 AM
"
LandserXL wrote:
"
blackhail wrote:
Hi, I've read the thread and can't seem to find what bandits to kill. or help.

First page > Bandits

Normal: Help Oak
Cruel: Passive Point
Merciless: Help Alira

Or the 2.6 update on page 249 for endgame Death's Opus:

Normal: Help Oak (for Life)
Cruel: Help Kraitlyn (for Attack and Cast Speed)
Merciless: Passive Point (since Death's Opus has a higher base crit and reaches the crit goal without needing 4 power charges.)

Source: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1738625/page/249/#p14237515
Im at T9 maps so far, so this might be very wrong, but I socketed splitarrow instead of LA and with no gmp/lmp it clears alot faster imo.

But I dont know how this will scale into later maps, anyone else tested out splitarrow instead now that we only have 2 proj from bow?
Hey guys im in a dilemma about my bow. I have both chin sol and non legacy reach which one should i use ? i am still at 4 link.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
zapz300 wrote:
Im at T9 maps so far, so this might be very wrong, but I socketed splitarrow instead of LA and with no gmp/lmp it clears alot faster imo.

But I dont know how this will scale into later maps, anyone else tested out splitarrow instead now that we only have 2 proj from bow?

If split arrow clears faster for you then for some reason your chaos damage is rather low, at the point I'm at, losing 50% of my physical to gain 2 extra arrows that jump to a close target is worth it.

BTW before I said LMP felt better than slower proj? that's only for open area's, maps like catacombs and necropolis having slower proj on definitely feels much stronger. The extra arrows is unnecessary when the place isn't very open.

Edit: I am not sure whether split arrow is better or lmp+LA, if you dont have much poison damage I can see split arrow being better as you need the extra phys for more poison but at my gear point for an example I cannot see a reason to use split arrow over lightning arrow.

"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
Hey guys im in a dilemma about my bow. I have both chin sol and non legacy reach which one should i use ? i am still at 4 link.

non-legacy reach is worse than opus, chin sol is far better than non-legacy reach.
Last edited by NetherPrime on Mar 7, 2017, 12:35:43 PM
For those who have not been keeping up with this thread, Cmphx made a substantial 2.6 update on page 249. I recommend you all check it out if you haven't seen it as he could not edit it into the main post:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1738625/page/249

"
LandserXL wrote:
"
blackhail wrote:
Hi, I've read the thread and can't seem to find what bandits to kill. or help.

First page > Bandits

Normal: Help Oak
Cruel: Passive Point
Merciless: Help Alira

I did Oak > Kraityn (AS+) > Kill all. You no longer need the fourth power charge from Alira in Merc as the OP noted in his 2.6 update post under "Changes due to Death's Opus" section.

"
LandserXL wrote:

Lioneye's is good and cheap. I am in T8-10 maps at this point with it (went for Devoto's, 5L QotF, and chaos dmg+ essenced jewelry first) and it's still pretty faceroll. Get a cheap 5L body for LA and just 4L the bow for barrage.

"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

non-legacy reach is worse than opus, chin sol is far better than non-legacy reach.[/quote]

ty for ur answer. now should i chase for opus?
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

"
NetherPrime wrote:

"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

non-legacy reach is worse than opus, chin sol is far better than non-legacy reach.

ty for ur answer. now should i chase for opus?

Opus is your best bet yes, the only bow better than it right now is chin sol at point blank(welcome to rip city, where facetanking is risky) and legacy reach of the council which can be bought for like 15 ex.

Opus was 70c when I bought it and clears very fast.
Last edited by NetherPrime on Mar 7, 2017, 1:26:21 PM
Trying this build out and I have a question. I couldn't find the suggested 6th gem to put in the Lightning Arrow 6L? I have a Tabula and am curious.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info