[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

"
cmphx wrote:

short update:
breach lords killed so far: all except chayula
minotaur killed
T15 maps on farm mode

with the gear that is currently posted in my progression thread, that is 5L opus, 5Lqueen and decent other stuff. i already feel confident enough with it to try shaper aswell, but i dont have sets.

Hey cmphx thanks a ton for the work towards the build. This is my second season following it.

Got a question, not regarding the build, but farming t15's. How did you go about building your map pool? Are you unlocking every map for the bonus or are you only unlocking the ones you want to farm?

I'm right between the newb and "seasoned" phase. So still trying to learn some of the pro techniques!
Having a blast once again with this build, doing T9 easily (nothing higher dropped yet) with practically any mods with a 5-L Opus and Queen and nothing fancy else. Gonna switch out the LMP on LA and try out how it fares tonight.

"
Thoughts on the new blue dream jewel? It should make having max power charges during mapping very easy even if you have capped crit.

Don't you need light res or all ele res in radius for it to work?
"
Rossko wrote:
"
Thaya wrote:
"
bitbite11 wrote:
Is GMP needed if I have a deaths opus? I dont have a +1 drillneck.

Has been answered before a few times, but: use LMP with Opus!

Not sure if its worth it.
I am running just opus without gmp or lmp and it works out fine.

You could ofc use LMP but probably depends on your preferences.
I feel like 3 arrows are fine for aoe clear ....Otherwise dmg goes down and clear speed stay the same or gets even lower.

Ps. OP doesnt use lmp or gmp too as i just checked in the progression thread.:)

I've only been farming dried lake atm, but using LMP definitely feels faster and easier. Been using it all night and been getting 230-240m exp/h just doing dried lake.

Going to move onto maps but only having 3 LA projectiles seems kind of bad for clearing. Maybe I can drop LMP once I get a +1 drillneck, as the author has that on his current breach character.
Build update on Breach League!

Fuck yeah!

Bought it for 8 Chaos unidentified, got almost MAX rolls on everything and vaaled it lol. After like 10 Drillnecks finally the unidentified one goes good.
What flasks should I use for general mapping?

There are so many good flasksI don't know what are the optimal ones...

I think this one is the best, but would like to know your opinion:

1. Instant Recovery FLask.
2. Quicksilver Flask.
3. Diamond Flask
4. Basalt Flask
5. Dying Sun.

But Sin's Rebirth, Witchfire Brew and Atziri's Promise look good. And Sulphur & Silver Flasks look good as well.
How does this build compare with a blade flurry one? In terms of clearspeed and damage?
I made blade flurry as my first char in breach and I regret that I did not do Barrage/LA. Blade Flurry is fun, strong damage and you can do uber atziri with not so much investment compared to other builds (bino + 5l) but I feel this build would be better for breaches, much easier to clear them and stay alive.

On BF you can be oneshotted in second and sometimes you just cant avoid this.
I've been running this build and I've been having fun, but I've hit quite a snag. I've been ramming my face into Merc lab and yielded nothing. The third phase of Izaro I just end up getting instant-gibbed at some point during the fight.

I'm going to attempt to upgrade some rares and get my life higher tonight and using a Basalt flask to hopefully have enough physical damage reduction.

Any advice/idea would be appreciated.

EDIT: managed to clear it, I guess the fight was just easier after the reset.
Last edited by bloodglorie on Dec 10, 2016, 7:54:17 PM
Hello! I have mana Problems right now with a 5 link. If im running grace+arctic armor i have like 70 mana left and not leeching enough i guess? im lvl 61 and have the the nodes near mana void taken. i have to use an elreon jewel xD

thanks for help :)
Which order would you go about upgrading to end game gear in? I'm really struggling to decide what to buy next. My last big upgrade was the 6link, and I don't feel I need another.

+2 barrage devoto's
Vuln Snakebite + change witchfire to Sin flask
+1 drillneck

I'm leaning toward the snakebites, as I think witchfire doesn't have great uptime on longer bossfights, and the new sin flask would be a decent dps boost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info