[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

Just hit Dried Lake Merc today, throw some chaos to get not-too-crappy gear, I'm still not res capped but close.
Next steps will probably be upgrade jewelry, then 5L QotF (damage is really decent for now with Lioneye, even with that low crit chance), then I don't know.. 5L Death Opus is expensive for me atm, so maybe jewels.

Thanks again for this awesome build, can't wait to have better gear + uber lab !
This will be funding most of my upgrade to Reach of the Council...Just found it on an Oasis map of all things.

Thanks for the fun build OP!

:)
Hey! Currently sitting at lvl 82, I have all the dmg nodes picked up and am sitting at 5k life. This is my current set-up, and I feel like my damage is sub-par. 5,125 on barrage and 10,130 on LA in hideout. Currently sitting at lvl 82, I have all the dmg nodes picked up and am sitting at 5k life.

Any ideas on what I should do next to improve the apparent lack of damage?
"
USBastard wrote:
Which order would you go about upgrading to end game gear in? I'm really struggling to decide what to buy next. My last big upgrade was the 6link, and I don't feel I need another.

+2 barrage devoto's
Vuln Snakebite + change witchfire to Sin flask
+1 drillneck

I'm leaning toward the snakebites, as I think witchfire doesn't have great uptime on longer bossfights, and the new sin flask would be a decent dps boost.

Hi i dont know if its best order but i did this way: +1 drillneck,vul snkaebites and now saveing for devo.
I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
Looking at all these replies and wondering why my dmg is so low..
These are my gear

Have all the damage nodes in the tree taken and my hideout dps on lightning arrow is only 5.8k

Help anyone? :/
Guys, this build's damage comes from the rings + ammy + belt, and you need as much as you can flat physical & chaos damage,

here is a good example for T1 rings and ammulet:

Also, the reach bow does less DPS than Death's Opus, even in max roll, excep that it for 2 more arrows and the AS is a bit higher so that the flat damage is more effective.

Also, you better have a physical damage belt...

The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Last edited by rel4us on Dec 10, 2016, 9:17:41 PM
I've got some temp chain snakebite is this the second best corrupt on them ?
"
crayolamix wrote:
These are my gear

Have all the damage nodes in the tree taken and my hideout dps on lightning arrow is only 5.8k

Swap out GMP in your LA setup for slower projectiles
Last edited by Hungwellhamburger on Dec 10, 2016, 9:32:45 PM
"
rel4us wrote:
Guys, this build's damage comes from the rings + ammy + belt, and you need as much as you can flat physical & chaos damage,

here is a good example for T1 rings and ammulet:

Also, the reach bow does less DPS than Death's Opus, even in max roll, excep that it for 2 more arrows and the AS is a bit higher so that the flat damage is more effective.

Also, you better have a physical damage belt...

How do i get my resists?!
...brings back fond D2 LoD memories...
"
"
crayolamix wrote:
These are my gear

Swap out GMP in your LA setup for slower projectiles

Dam that definitely increased my DPS by a lot, went from 5.8k to nearly 10k... Thanks for that cant believe I didn't try that!
Although it does take a bit of getting used to, I have a lot less AoE now since less projectiles so maps are a bit slower but defs a lot easier!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info