(2.4) Wormblaster the Third (A Herald of Ice build)

"
Milkyslice wrote:
chilled ground is the reason

Why chilled ground is so sacral? It's not even works on most vicious bosses, while regular rats dies even without vortex and chilled ground pretty well. I'd say no real difference.
On the other hand, firestorm gives a lot of impacts with crit, keeps flask filled(even vs single target) and shatter worms when you walk away and they(worms) out of BV reach. Vortex DO NOT shatter your worms from degen damage.
Rip dps

Fixed an issue with the Essence mod for 'Socketed Gems deal 30% More Elemental Damage' where it was granting 40% instead of 30%.
\]
Hey Guys,

anyone of u done Shaper after the patch? Cause i swear he is stronger... I lost to him in his 1 Phase cause he oneshotted me all the time with his AoE punch... I did him Multipletimes before the patch Deathless and now he keeps oneshoting me.
Got 9k Life right now and didnt changed anything since last time where i facerolled him.
Anyone can aprove or deny what i expirienced cause i´m little confused...
Just log in after the patch and my dps went down from 9k to 8400ish.

will try shaper later to see how it goes
So how's this build now since the patch? Is it still good?
I did couple T13 maps did not notice any difference until boss slightly less dmg nothing too serious atleast for general mapping

Ps. Vortex is still working nicely!
guys.. I think IC is bugged, mine goes off after 1sec (4sec long).. so i got 5 endu charges -> 4sec IC (1sec into the ic) -> it cancel IC

last patch, if i stand still and spammed, i had perma ic.. now I dont? :(

*NVM it seems to work.
Last edited by lillbysen on Oct 18, 2016, 4:38:34 AM
So i did some testing with 20lvl cwdt + empower(4) and 2 spells on carcass jack and those do not cast no matter what, so im currently using 5link vaal molten shell setup and its quite bad tbh would love some tips what to use on carcass or linked body in general
Build is still viable, nothing was really changed by the patch.
I just did a Twinned Core map and a couple of Guardians and it was still fine, no problems at all and the damage is still as good as before.

Submit Heretic!
Last edited by Domkon on Oct 18, 2016, 1:01:31 PM
Hello, im trying the build im using a 5l harvest right now so no vortex. I just reached 75 but im having trouble getting permanent flask charge. Without herald of ice, I can spam my flask for days in my hideout and ill always be full charge. If herald of ice is on, every worms dies in 1 hit and I cannot get any flask charge back. Anything im doing wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info