(2.4) Wormblaster the Third (A Herald of Ice build)

"
cheelos wrote:
Isn't it better to use a 20/20 elemental weakness because it offers -45 to all res vs frostbite, which is -44? I do about 1k fire damage and elemental focus unable frozen rendering quality frostbite useless.kg

Yeah, true. I'll update the guide.
Horrible content-creator and memelord.
Hi, I am veeery interested in trying this build. Bought some items in essence league to try it out on standard when new path comes. But more important, will this build get nerfed in a certain way? I hate GGG that nerfs every single good builds that people has spent hours designing it. Like CoC for example, this build *craches* their servers.
Hey Guys,

tried Shaper today with the Build got around 9k life still lacking some damage as my Gems dont have Quality and i only have 1 Opal ring so i´ve got some space to improve but i got oneshotet by the Shaper with some of his Abilitys...
Does that happen to you guys too? Cause i saw the Vid and he Facetanks all the Abilitys...
I got killed by the Balls he throws in front of him and the Phase where Zana protects u.
Was wondering if i have to dodge more or whats goin on.
Some one got the same problems?

MfG Therlokk
"
Therlokk wrote:
Hey Guys,

tried Shaper today with the Build got around 9k life still lacking some damage as my Gems dont have Quality and i only have 1 Opal ring so i´ve got some space to improve but i got oneshotet by the Shaper with some of his Abilitys...
Does that happen to you guys too? Cause i saw the Vid and he Facetanks all the Abilitys...
I got killed by the Balls he throws in front of him and the Phase where Zana protects u.

MfG Therlokk

The Bullet-hell phase is by far the hardest part of the fight, as it can be difficult keeping Zana alive for too long. It is tankable, however, you need to be lucky with timings, and spam constantly during th phase.

The only other thing even remotely being a threat is his accelerating balls. they deal as much damage as his tiny balls, but at that moment, you have a fortify-source, and they dont have the ability to hit you twice in really fast succession, so it is far less scary.
Horrible content-creator and memelord.
"
Erueruefu wrote:
"
Therlokk wrote:
Hey Guys,

MfG Therlokk

The Bullet-hell phase is by far the hardest part of the fight, as it can be difficult keeping Zana alive for too long. It is tankable, however, you need to be lucky with timings, and spam constantly during th phase.

The only other thing even remotely being a threat is his accelerating balls. they deal as much damage as his tiny balls, but at that moment, you have a fortify-source, and they dont have the ability to hit you twice in really fast succession, so it is far less scary.

Okay thanks i´ll try it tomorrow again and try to evade his balls :D Even if i think its kinda hard with all the lag i got from this build :D But thank u very much for making this build come alive and for replying so fast.
1) Do you like wormblaster but too poor to afford harvest?
2) Do you like flicker strike and dont mind finding yourself warping across a map so long as its fast?
3) Want a pretty fun build for under 40c?

Then you could try a pathfinder flicker wormfireblaster instead. If there's interest I'll post up a build.

Video:

Last edited by fuxxnuts on Oct 15, 2016, 8:12:59 AM
Hi I have a quick question about your build (: it's amazing so far and i've been leveling up so quickly since i've been getting lucky this league, my question is just for clarification, atziri's acuity is useless with this build right? since we're not leeching much from our crits?
Question:

I've read though all the posts and currently working on trying this build, would like to know a couple things just out of curiosity.

I noticed none of your gear has cold resistance on it, What is your cold resistance sitting at in Merciless? Is this something we shouldn't worry about as well?

Also, on the comments under your helmet it's indicated that we shouldn't worry about the base. I'm guessing this is because IC is up 100% of the time, is that something we shouldn't worry about on all pieces of gear, or is it optimal to have high armor on some pieces? Would assume some physical mitigation would be best.

This is an awesome looking build, very nice job on putting this together. Looking forward to enjoying this on HC ^^
IGN - Brills
HOWS THE DC ISSUE IN THIS BUILD
Hi

why lvl 1 only BV / Vortex ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info