(2.4) Wormblaster the Third (A Herald of Ice build)

Hello everyone! I just killed shape with this build.Thanks to everyone who provided data for this build. I'm very happy hehe :).

My Gear:

I am using MOM for shaper + BloodGrip (6% dmg taken gained as mana when hit) leaving out Blasphemy for more mana (400). It is a combination that helped me tanking more.

Lvl 90
8.9k life
DMG full charges 7.9k

Thanks again, I am fascinated with the build!!!
Last edited by smelcami on Oct 12, 2016, 9:17:11 PM
Good news.. got the colours for HOI + Ignite + AOE + Added Chaos + Poison..

Bad news.. need 6L to test it.

@BeerPact
I do not understand the use of "bloodgrip" amulet .....

The Writhing Jar give us instant recovery

I preffer... for example...
Last edited by ILAYAS on Oct 13, 2016, 6:48:22 AM
This build can kill monsters with "immortal" aura?
hi!.. very nice build! :).. I got a question..

Why not go Heirophant? You get 4% increase damage for each you have recently killed.. thats like 150-200% in this build lol.. also, you get a 10% stronger MoM and some flat mana.. Also your helm penetrates 20% resistence..

I think this is viable, perhaps BV gets too much dps?.. I dunno

I just like the idea about having a stronger MoM and more mana (more EHP)

Thanks.
"
ILAYAS wrote:
I do not understand the use of "bloodgrip" amulet .....

The Writhing Jar give us instant recovery

I preffer... for example...

Good idea, give every boss you fight Unholy Might and Onslaught... :(

In other news..

Poison isn't very effective :( Without a way to convert cold to chaos, and free poison, it's just not worth it and isn't as effective as scaling ignites + cold pen.

Back to the drawing board, but it's probable that HOI + Empower + Cold Pen + Inc AOE + Chance to Ignite + Ele Focus/Added Cold is the best combo for Emberwake+Taming config. Another option might be Cold to Fire + Fire Pen and not use Hrimburn, but then that eliminates ignite stacking from BV :(

Another option that just came to mind with these colours is

CWDT BV AOE CRITS VORTEX *BLIND*

Free permablind :)
@BeerPact
Last edited by muir on Oct 13, 2016, 1:40:18 PM
hey, so i turned my back on slayer and went inquisitor.
in addition i found it helpful to fill the room with some "pets" :)

you can get 20 wolves easily and they apre a pretty good distraction, nothing more, though i might ending up picking minion instability, could help against bosses.

else i use vaal cyclone to pull bosses into a corner and hit them with a focused cone of worms.

as i am palying i use HoI + inc crit strike + cold to fire + inc crit mult + inc aoe and use assasins mark instead and can gain charges with hoi as well.

my current passive tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAKWBAcEswceCPQLYQ_EEZYWbxo4GmwfAiLiIvQkqiaVJy8piypNMtE1kjbFNuk3RzpYOtg64Tt8PAU8LT1fPydFR0WdR-JJUUrITLNN41BCUXRSU1M1U1JUR1SCVUtVxlltX5hh4mjyakNrrGwLbRluqnBSfsd_xoKbg1-DzIPbhTKJ04uMjDaO6ZBVkm6TJ5Uul5WX9Jo7muCbbpx7na6f36IAoqOj76Q5plemmaa-pwivbLXytz64yrxWvOrAVMBmxq7PMtJ82CTYvdrd42rli-vu7DjtYe988B_w1fJF-dv53f4K_o8=?accountName=Gattsu89&characterName=Sparcour

life: 6.3k
mana: 1.1k
"
lillbysen wrote:
hi!.. very nice build! :).. I got a question..

Why not go Heirophant? You get 4% increase damage for each you have recently killed.. thats like 150-200% in this build lol.. also, you get a 10% stronger MoM and some flat mana.. Also your helm penetrates 20% resistence..

I think this is viable, perhaps BV gets too much dps?.. I dunno

I just like the idea about having a stronger MoM and more mana (more EHP)

Thanks.

Heirophant also has Skills from your Gloves have 20% increased Area of Effect.. you could plop BV inside this and get within 10% of the AOE of a slayer? You'd still miss out on huge HOI overlap of Slayer though :( It's hard to measure damage on this build because of so many dynamic variables. If you cut your overlapping of HOI down by half (for example) even if you double your damage you're only breaking even.

How about Wicked Ward... 0.5% of Energy Shield Regenerated per second for each
Enemy you've Killed Recently.

Surely you'd be killing HUNDREDS of worms every four seconds...

I think the problem is AOE though. The slayer offers 30% inc aoe. Try dropping your Inc AOE gem and see if you can still hit worms.. I can't :(
@BeerPact
Last edited by muir on Oct 13, 2016, 2:48:37 PM

Hi guys. Please tell me how to start better with 1 level for fast leveling this build through a skill quickly to inject much not to alter the tree. And what level is already possible to effectively play this build?
I wonder if you could do this as an ES build with http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Coruscating_Elixir

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
@BeerPact

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info