GGG team are clueless about their own Game?

I guess we do not have the same expectations on how much skills need to perform to be usable then maybe.

But I tell you, you were saying that lightning tendril is useless, and even if it has some weaknesses, I have been using it as a single target skill ( conc effect ) on my berserker and that went pretty well.
I'm pretty surge somebody can make good use of flame surge too, but it's easier to get a skill that scales without special requirement and a bigger AOE, because clear speed,

Some skill needs love of course, but the majority can be brought up to a correct level to do mid mapping with it, imho.

I didn't say that 90% of skill should be as good as decoy totem ( I would like other option than decoy, it seems somewhat mandatory now ... ), I was just saying that there definitely are supporting skills.
Some better than others ? of course.
Some underwhelming ? probably yes
But most of them do have their uses.
Devouring totem seems really bad for example, but rejuvenation totem can be used I think, you can boost it through aura nodes. A support character in a boss fight could help providing a lot of regen for example.

About CoC, everything does not die almost instantly anymore in all situations maybe, that's a good thing to me.
But just cycloning in and see stuff dies still pretty quickly ( that's what I saw ) does seem more than correct, especially in red map ( I think it was in red maps ).

About starforge, it looks pretty strong, but at the same time you cannot benefit from phys to ele or ele from phys ( I mean additional for that second one, not just conversion ), and that seems like a huge drawback.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Against burning enemies, Flame surge has the best single-target dps of any self-cast, non-channeled spell. It has more damage than most other spells per cast, and also has an 0.5s base cast time. And you can support it with conc effect and spell echo.

Sure, it's not faceroll-easy to use, but if you can't see how to use it well then that's pretty weird.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Last edited by dudiobugtron on Sep 28, 2016, 3:39:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info