2.6 CI Ignite Flameblast by Waldgaist - very good starting Build and decent Shaper farmer

"
neptune81 wrote:
I just tried Elemental Focus and its simply WOW. Such a damage increase, thanks for that tip mate.
Just another dumb question: Due to it that I like that Elemental Focus so much now, its unnecessary to have ignite, isnt it? Or long story short, is it possible to max out damage without "chance to ignite" and wearing "elemental focus" instead? I assume some parts of the Skilltree are useless then?!? You got any proposals? Sry so much questions, Iam new to this game and started this league so be patient with me ;)

If you want to play without ignite you would have need to go LL and crit. Otherwise your damage will not be as great as you might think.

As far as the guardians and shaper goes those bosses do have a very very huge hp pool. It is not possible to oneshot them :) There are a lot of bosses which can be one shotted. But there are also some which need multiple casts of flameblast. It is important to keep in mind this is a budget build. So the damage is not as high as a 50ex+ build.

I for example need arround 1minute for a guardian and 11-12 minutes for a shaper run which is extremly fast for such a low gear investment.
"
waldgaist wrote:
"
neptune81 wrote:
I just tried Elemental Focus and its simply WOW. Such a damage increase, thanks for that tip mate.
Just another dumb question: Due to it that I like that Elemental Focus so much now, its unnecessary to have ignite, isnt it? Or long story short, is it possible to max out damage without "chance to ignite" and wearing "elemental focus" instead? I assume some parts of the Skilltree are useless then?!? You got any proposals? Sry so much questions, Iam new to this game and started this league so be patient with me ;)

If you want to play without ignite you would have need to go LL and crit. Otherwise your damage will not be as great as you might think.

As far as the guardians and shaper goes those bosses do have a very very huge hp pool. It is not possible to oneshot them :) There are a lot of bosses which can be one shotted. But there are also some which need multiple casts of flameblast. It is important to keep in mind this is a budget build. So the damage is not as high as a 50ex+ build.

I for example need arround 1minute for a guardian and 11-12 minutes for a shaper run which is extremly fast for such a low gear investment.

Thanks for clearing that up and melt down my illusions :D
Well I know that you cant one shot such high bosses like the 4 guardians or the shaper himself, thats sure.
My issues begins way earlier. Argus you could clear up, so now I know what to do there. But for example your Core T15 map, I played that by myself, no way I can melt down the 3 bosses before Malachai like you do. You go in, and simply one shot them (more or less, its ultra fast ignite), I cant do that, I need 1 minute in there :D shooting more than 10 times on each, and our gear (compared to your videos) is almost matching, thats what produces a lot of questions to me :/
But okay, I think its something different then, not the damage itself, it must be something related to Flasks, playstyle, maybe skilltree - I dont know
"
neptune81 wrote:
"
waldgaist wrote:
"
neptune81 wrote:

Well I know that you cant one shot such high bosses like the 4 guardians or the shaper himself, thats sure.
My issues begins way earlier. Argus you could clear up, so now I know what to do there. But for example your Core T15 map, I played that by myself, no way I can melt down the 3 bosses before Malachai like you do. You go in, and simply one shot them (more or less, its ultra fast ignite), I cant do that, I need 1 minute in there :D shooting more than 10 times on each, and our gear (compared to your videos) is almost matching, thats what produces a lot of questions to me :/
But okay, I think its something different then, not the damage itself, it must be something related to Flasks, playstyle, maybe skilltree - I dont know

I am kinda tired right now but i will look into this issue tomorrow, ok? ;)
If there is something odd in your tree/equip then im going to fing it :D
So my first time doing shaper with this build was cake. No deaths . So I go ahead and buy some frags to run shaper again . I failed. Im speechless .. I dont understand what happend. went through his first phase like last time no problem. Second phase i die 3 times.. wtf .. The only different thing that i can think of is now I was using 2 curses ... :/ ... hmmm which meant orb of storms was not linked to inc crit. Do you think that made all the difference? Damn have to try and get it linked somehow and try again :/
I've played since open beta, and have made countless builds to endgame and played (in one form or another) pretty much everything in the game.

I decided to give this build a try as I was bored of being hipster and thought something simple would be nice.

This build is the best build I've ever played. Thank you for sharing this.

I'm currently level 90. I have 11k ES, with around 2500 tooltip. This build has taken me to the end of the game (obviously didn't do phoenix because it is ignite immune) and unfortunately failed at shaper but I think it was because I just performed poorly on the fight.

I out-map pathfinder BV builds with relative ease. I soloed 3 man HP hydra deathless. I did deathless double t15 daresso with 100% extra damage. I could go on but it's honestly just so good.

I will 100% be making this build next league. Thanks again!
"
Drey070 wrote:
So my first time doing shaper with this build was cake. No deaths . So I go ahead and buy some frags to run shaper again . I failed. Im speechless .. I dont understand what happend. went through his first phase like last time no problem. Second phase i die 3 times.. wtf .. The only different thing that i can think of is now I was using 2 curses ... :/ ... hmmm which meant orb of storms was not linked to inc crit. Do you think that made all the difference? Damn have to try and get it linked somehow and try again :/

Use only Clarity and Discipline as auras so you can fit in a blasphemy wit flammability. Then link orb of storms with crit chance-curse on hit-ele weakness.

Also keep in mind that the shaper fight has some major rng elements. If for example a void bubble spawns next to you while dealing with the adds you are going to dodge it but in that case zana could die from the adds and it might be possible that she comes to late with her red bubble.
You will need more practise to really know how to handle every possible rng situation right while fighting the shaper. So don't be to harsh to yourself if you rip some sets ;)
Last edited by waldgaist on Nov 22, 2016, 5:14:30 AM
"
Coasteroli wrote:
I've played since open beta, and have made countless builds to endgame and played (in one form or another) pretty much everything in the game.

I decided to give this build a try as I was bored of being hipster and thought something simple would be nice.

This build is the best build I've ever played. Thank you for sharing this.

I'm currently level 90. I have 11k ES, with around 2500 tooltip. This build has taken me to the end of the game (obviously didn't do phoenix because it is ignite immune) and unfortunately failed at shaper but I think it was because I just performed poorly on the fight.

I out-map pathfinder BV builds with relative ease. I soloed 3 man HP hydra deathless. I did deathless double t15 daresso with 100% extra damage. I could go on but it's honestly just so good.

I will 100% be making this build next league. Thanks again!

I am glad you are enjoying this build so much :)
Thanks for playing it all the way till shaper, much appreciated!

As soon as the patch nodes for 2.5 are going to be released im going to update this build so be sure to check in a day or two before the patch hits the servers.
I am also gonna make a Life based tree for easier leveling ;)
"
neptune81 wrote:
"
waldgaist wrote:
"
neptune81 wrote:

Okay i've found some issues that are going to lower your damage.
First of your Flameblast is not level 21. Try to get a lvl 21 asap. This will be a 10%more multiplier which is insanly good!

Secondly your gloves are destroying your EE combo. Commandment of Fury deals fire damage which automatically decreases your next flameblast damage! Get an enchantment without any ele damage.

If you fix both issues and time your flameblast so you hit while elemental conflux is active you are going to oneshot those core mini bosses. Try to cast orb of storms while igniting conflux is up and channel a flameblast after that. Release your flameblast as soon as the ele conflux buff is active.
Last edited by waldgaist on Nov 22, 2016, 5:08:42 AM
"
waldgaist wrote:

Use only Clarity and Discipline as auras so you can fit in a blasphemy wit flammability. Then link orb of storms with crit chance-curse on hit-ele weakness.

Also keep in mind that the shaper fight has some major rng elements. If for example a void bubble spawns next to you while dealing with the adds you are going to dodge it but in that case zana could die from the adds and it might be possible that she comes to late with her red bubble.
You will need more practise to really know how to handle every possible rng situation right while fighting the shaper. So don't be to harsh to yourself if you rip some sets ;)

Thanks man, now its time to find another elreon ring and upgrade my shield with more res :/

edit: found a nice ring and didnt have to upgrade my shield :D .. mana probs are gone ...
Last edited by Drey070 on Nov 22, 2016, 10:49:39 AM
"
Secondly your gloves are destroying your EE combo. Commandment of Fury deals fire damage which automatically decreases your next flameblast damage! Get an enchantment without any ele damage.
And why not Frost or Thunder? It would help with EE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info