2.6 CI Ignite Flameblast by Waldgaist - very good starting Build and decent Shaper farmer

"
waldgaist wrote:
"
neptune81 wrote:
"
waldgaist wrote:

If you want to play without ignite you would have need to go LL and crit. Otherwise your damage will not be as great as you might think.

As far as the guardians and shaper goes those bosses do have a very very huge hp pool. It is not possible to oneshot them :) There are a lot of bosses which can be one shotted. But there are also some which need multiple casts of flameblast. It is important to keep in mind this is a budget build. So the damage is not as high as a 50ex+ build.

I for example need arround 1minute for a guardian and 11-12 minutes for a shaper run which is extremly fast for such a low gear investment.

Thanks for clearing that up and melt down my illusions :D
Well I know that you cant one shot such high bosses like the 4 guardians or the shaper himself, thats sure.
My issues begins way earlier. Argus you could clear up, so now I know what to do there. But for example your Core T15 map, I played that by myself, no way I can melt down the 3 bosses before Malachai like you do. You go in, and simply one shot them (more or less, its ultra fast ignite), I cant do that, I need 1 minute in there :D shooting more than 10 times on each, and our gear (compared to your videos) is almost matching, thats what produces a lot of questions to me :/
But okay, I think its something different then, not the damage itself, it must be something related to Flasks, playstyle, maybe skilltree - I dont know

Okay i've found some issues that are going to lower your damage.
First of your Flameblast is not level 21. Try to get a lvl 21 asap. This will be a 10%more multiplier which is insanly good!

Secondly your gloves are destroying your EE combo. Commandment of Fury deals fire damage which automatically decreases your next flameblast damage! Get an enchantment without any ele damage.

If you fix both issues and time your flameblast so you hit while elemental conflux is active you are going to oneshot those core mini bosses. Try to cast orb of storms while igniting conflux is up and channel a flameblast after that. Release your flameblast as soon as the ele conflux buff is active.

Thanks for looking into it mate, very appreciated. I´ll try to fix those issues and report my experience. Thanks also for the small guide how to use FB properly :)
Okaaaay ;) I solved the first issue with the gloves, got now "cast word of war on kill", should be something non elemental related because the guys are burning well now :D
Now the game begins for me, so I definitely will build this build next season, its simply great.
Thank you very much.

PS: I wanted to fix the 2nd issue but I got no other Flameblast on 20, so I cant Vaal it, on poe.trade, well, yea, 6ex :/
"
neptune81 wrote:
Okaaaay ;) I solved the first issue with the gloves, got now "cast word of war on kill", should be something non elemental related because the guys are burning well now :D
Now the game begins for me, so I definitely will build this build next season, its simply great.
Thank you very much.

PS: I wanted to fix the 2nd issue but I got no other Flameblast on 20, so I cant Vaal it, on poe.trade, well, yea, 6ex :/

Awesome, good job!
Im glad it working now :)
I will update this guide one or two days before the patch hits the servers. There will also be a Lifebased level tree then :)
"
waldgaist wrote:
"
neptune81 wrote:
Thank you very much.

Awesome, good job!
Im glad it working now :)
I will update this guide one or two days before the patch hits the servers. There will also be a Lifebased level tree then :)

Oh yea, and how it works, Cursed King (Dark Forest) - well, what shall I say, he stood, he died :D
Ah Lifebased isnt anything for me at least, for leveling sure, but not for endgame.
Thanks for your work. Hopefully this build wont be nerfed with 2.5 :/
hey there. is this HC viable ?
"
hey there. is this HC viable ?

yes, it is :)
A friend of mine reached level 97 with this build.
Will it be viable as league starter as life based? Also if you are going to make life based tree?
"
gopotan wrote:
Will it be viable as league starter as life based? Also if you are going to make life based tree?

It is really good as a league starter and yes i am going to make a life based tree for lvling purposes.

I am just waiting till the patch notes are up ;)
Hey thanks for the nice guide. I tried to level the build the last few weeks taking it nice and easily, just to get a feel for it, since i had planned on making this my Breach build.

I decided along the way to not take Immortal Call, and instead take Molten Shell. Also Decoy Totem over that Vaal Discipline.
It feels alright for now - The character is A4 Merciless and now im just waiting for breach.

So i just wanna ask ya, if there's any potential problems with Molten Shell and Decoy totem that i'll run into down the road? I figured it made sense with the red gems since i needed the str to use Doryanis anywho :P
"
Tides5 wrote:
Hey thanks for the nice guide. I tried to level the build the last few weeks taking it nice and easily, just to get a feel for it, since i had planned on making this my Breach build.

I decided along the way to not take Immortal Call, and instead take Molten Shell. Also Decoy Totem over that Vaal Discipline.
It feels alright for now - The character is A4 Merciless and now im just waiting for breach.

So i just wanna ask ya, if there's any potential problems with Molten Shell and Decoy totem that i'll run into down the road? I figured it made sense with the red gems since i needed the str to use Doryanis anywho :P

You can do that, i just simply do not see the point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info