2.6 CI Ignite Flameblast by Waldgaist - very good starting Build and decent Shaper farmer

nice build, bro :)
hi, nice build

I noticed you get 2 life+es nodes that end up giving only 5% ES while you can get 2x 6% ES instead (close to EE keynode). Is there a reason?

Also how does the 0,2% lifesteal from doryani's catalyst works with your flameblast? does it recharges more than 50% in a blast? If not, why don't you get more lifesteal, like the 0,6% lifesteal from boots enchant for example?

Is it really impossible to run ele-reflect and no-regen maps?
Last edited by Tourage on Nov 16, 2016, 6:54:15 PM
"
Tourage wrote:
hi, nice build

I noticed you get 2 life+es nodes that end up giving only 5% ES while you can get 2x 6% ES instead (close to EE keynode). Is there a reason?

Also how does the 0,2% lifesteal from doryani's catalyst works with your flameblast? does it recharges more than 50% in a blast? If not, why don't you get more lifesteal, like the 0,6% lifesteal from boots enchant for example?

I don't see any Life and ES nodes i apparently picked near EE, sorry.

Doryani's Leech is enough. I often get 1/3 of my ES recharged because of it. More Lifesteal would be wasted because of not picking up Vaal Pact. Furthermore ES sustain is gained by using Zealot's Oath. My current ES sustain is more than enough to do every content there is at the moment.

No Regen maps are possible if you would drop Eye of Chayula and instead use a -8mana cost elreon neck. Ele reflect is possible but you have to one stack every group of monsters. Keep in mind this build does not use vaal pact and therefore no leech flask. I personally see no point in doing both mods. They will slow down your clearspeed by a lot and you have to cautios af.
Last edited by waldgaist on Nov 16, 2016, 7:43:07 PM
Could you make a video of chimera kill? Haven't been able to do it deathless ... its like he doesn't ignite or something ... takes for fucking ever to kill him...

Ok so shaper is like 2 times easier than the guardians... unless you run them white ..
Last edited by Drey070 on Nov 18, 2016, 7:54:31 PM
"
waldgaist wrote:
"
Tourage wrote:
hi, nice build

What I mean is, you got a Cluster of Life+ES nodes near Chaos Innoculation that only give you 5% ES while there are a bunch of nodes under your starting point(to the right of EE) that gives you 6% ES instead.

I changed 2 nodes from your posted tree, take a look, it gives +2% increased ES with same number of nodes:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAAFvA3UNfA5cEVAV1xbzGFYabBslHNwdTyGwIvQk2CY8KPoqjSy_LpQvnTT3Nbk2xTbYN4M8BT1fRX5GUkbXSRtJUUmxS65Mi0yzUlNWSFZjV8lYd1xrXwRfamP9ZlRodGjyavpremwLbRlxhXIPeuZ8S3_GgpuCx4RIhW2Fe4aui3qPGo_6kPqRK5MnlG-WdJeFl5WX9Jitmjudrp_foS-m66cIpyusmLFCtAy2hriTvorBxcNtyL_K09Af0NDVgdWm18_YJNlb2mLaud9t34ri9-Qi6QLquuvu7BjsOOxV7SDtPO9L73zviO_r8NXxbPfB99f5N_no_Ew=
Last edited by Tourage on Nov 19, 2016, 5:21:55 PM
"
Tourage wrote:
"
waldgaist wrote:
"
Tourage wrote:
hi, nice build

What I mean is, you got a Cluster of Life+ES nodes near Chaos Innoculation that only give you 5% ES while there are a bunch of nodes under your starting point(to the right of EE) that gives you 6% ES instead.

I changed 2 nodes from your posted tree, take a look, it gives +2% increased ES with same number of nodes:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAAFvA3UNfA5cEVAV1xbzGFYabBslHNwdTyGwIvQk2CY8KPoqjSy_LpQvnTT3Nbk2xTbYN4M8BT1fRX5GUkbXSRtJUUmxS65Mi0yzUlNWSFZjV8lYd1xrXwRfamP9ZlRodGjyavpremwLbRlxhXIPeuZ8S3_GgpuCx4RIhW2Fe4aui3qPGo_6kPqRK5MnlG-WdJeFl5WX9Jitmjudrp_foS-m66cIpyusmLFCtAy2hriTvorBxcNtyL_K09Af0NDVgdWm18_YJNlb2mLaud9t34ri9-Qi6QLquuvu7BjsOOxV7SDtPO9L73zviO_r8NXxbPfB99f5N_no_Ew=

Ahh, got it now. My bad^^
Good change, gonna update the tree tomorrow. Thanks
Hi guys,

just first THX Waldgaist for this awesome build, but I got a huge problem with one shotting - I try to explain what I mean and hopefully someone can tell me what I´m doing wrong.

My gear is good I would say, I still try to get 12% radius or 40% dmg inc. on head but that shouldnt affect my problem with that one shot on bosses.

I am doing like this in maps (T14+ and UberLab):

Coming to boss, casting Orb of Storms and hit him with Flameblast (with Conc).
Sometimes the Boss does indeed drop like crazy but far from one-shot (half the life), but mostly the times I need to hit him like 20 times and his life only drops a bit each hit, seems not like intended and I must doing something wrong :/
Argus in UberLab is a pain, I need like 3-4 minutes for him

Sure, I tried to hit bosses in Fire Conflux, Elemental Conflux but it didnt work out like in the Videos from Waldgaist :/

My stats are pretty same like Waldgaists except ES, thats at 12k. Flameblast is at around 5800 with Conc and at 3700 with Area. Resistances are capped. Ignite chance is at 175%.

I like this build very much so I am very hopefully you guys can tell me what I am doing wrong, or its the same to all of you?

Thx in advance

PS: sry for some bad grammar, english is not my motherlanguage.
Last edited by neptune81 on Nov 20, 2016, 11:03:32 AM
"
neptune81 wrote:
Hi guys,

just first THX Waldgaist for this awesome build, but I got a huge problem with one shotting - I try to explain what I mean and hopefully someone can tell me what I´m doing wrong.

My gear is good I would say, I still try to get 12% radius or 40% dmg inc. on head but that shouldnt affect my problem with that one shot on bosses.

Sometimes the Boss does indeed drop like crazy but far from one-shot (half the life), but mostly the times I need to hit him like 20 times and his life only drops a bit each hit, seems not like intended and I must doing something wrong :/

Sure, I tried to hit bosses in Fire Conflux, Elemental Conflux but it didnt work out like in the Videos from Waldgaist :/

My stats are pretty same like Waldgaists except ES, thats at 12k. Flameblast is at around 5800 with Conc and at 3700 with Area. Resistances are capped. Ignite chance is at 175%.

I like this build very much so I am very hopefully you guys can tell me what I am doing wrong, or its the same to all of you?

Thx in advance

First off thanks for trying this build :)
Glad you enjoy it.

There is only one real Problem this build has and that is ignite immunity. Argus can not be ignited and therefore our damage will suck against him. If you want to kill him tho take out chance to ignite for elemental focus.
As far as i remember correctly there are only 3 Bosses which can't be ignited and that's Atziri, Argus and the Phoenix Guardian.

If there is anything else i can help you with please let me know ;)
"
waldgaist wrote:
"
neptune81 wrote:
Hi guys,

Thx in advance

First off thanks for trying this build :)
Glad you enjoy it.

There is only one real Problem this build has and that is ignite immunity. Argus can not be ignited and therefore our damage will suck against him. If you want to kill him tho take out chance to ignite for elemental focus.
As far as i remember correctly there are only 3 Bosses which can't be ignited and that's Atziri, Argus and the Phoenix Guardian.

If there is anything else i can help you with please let me know ;)

Thank you for your reply,
well so I assume, every time I need to hit bosses more than 1-2 times its because they are immune to ignite?
I ask because Argus was just an example, same goes to Minotaur, UberLab Boss and a bunch of others.
Sometimes its really strange behaviour because when I hit, lets say a boss which almost dies on first hit, the other day I meet the same boss I need to hit him like 20 times, and thats the main issue which I cant figure out.

Edit: I thought Beacon of Ruin does allow us to ignite, Atziri for example, cause I could kill her with ease
Last edited by neptune81 on Nov 20, 2016, 1:43:35 PM
I just tried Elemental Focus and its simply WOW. Such a damage increase, thanks for that tip mate.
Just another dumb question: Due to it that I like that Elemental Focus so much now, its unnecessary to have ignite, isnt it? Or long story short, is it possible to max out damage without "chance to ignite" and wearing "elemental focus" instead? I assume some parts of the Skilltree are useless then?!? You got any proposals? Sry so much questions, Iam new to this game and started this league so be patient with me ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info