DreamFeather Spectral Throw - Clearing the game on a budget. Shaper/Uber Atziri Included.

Heyho 2 Questions: (i hope someone replies)

1. How the Heck is Mathil sitting on 5,6k life? i get 5k and have not so bad gear -see below.
- i dont know how i get 600 extra life

2. i have a corrupted Dreamfeahter with Chaos Damage - but not so good Physdps
- i drop like 100 tooltip dps if i get the corrupted one - should i still fight with the corrupted one because chaos damage makes more dps in the end? thanks

my 2 dreamfeahter:

the corrupted one:

I Hope someone can help me :)

thanks and stay safe exile
@EdenIsBack
dream feather has %18 acc rating, so you basically trading total %36 inc acc for trash flat chaos dmg rolls.. check your char screen acc and if its under 2.3-2.5k dont even bother corrupting your weapons...
for really late game you might want culling strike one of those which is gg boost to your offense.. i doubt flat chaos dmg implicit is needed

edit: also i just realized the corrupted wep has low base pdps totally aswell. so dps decrease is pretty normal
Last edited by feelgod on Oct 17, 2016, 9:14:44 AM
ya i'd much prefer that boost in accuracy than a couple flat chaos. this ensures you shouldn't need to spec any accuracy nodes in your passive tree, freeing up at least 3 passives for something else
alright. i haven't completed my version of this build yet, but its up and running and im loving it.

Gear

right now i've run out of chaos and im farming for more/trying to trade for more. i still don't have a witchbrew flask, as you can see, which will be my next upgrade. i can also get chaos damage on my ring other than HP, which i will be doing.
my final upgrade will be getting some atziri steps with +1 frenzy and manipulating my socket colours to keep my gem setups.
not to mention i don't have uber lab completed on any of my characters, so i still have 2 more ascendancy passives to go, to which i'll pick up the onslaught buff for even more dmg/atk spd since its worth using a silver flask.

as is my fully buffed (charges/flasks) dps is
with GMP: 21,241.32
with Slow Proj: 35,988.08
atk spd: 6.35

my fully buffed defenses are
HP: 4,939
ES: 56
evasion: 48,530 (75%)

loving it. plays really smooth. i really like the raider version, probably more so. i've always been a believer that pathfinder is absolutely pointless to use. my flasks are up all the time anyway because of poacher's mark and my belt/flask passives.

once i get my next ascendancy points, that flask and some decent enchantments i'll be good to go baby.
Last edited by xMustard on Oct 17, 2016, 4:56:56 PM
"
GruntOfAction wrote:
Is there a more budget friendly alternative to Dreamfeather? Cheapest ones on standard are all corrupted and 20+ chaos, thanks to a certain seller who will not be named.

You could use Daresso's Passion, but you'd need to get -3 frenzy charges and not have Kraityn's charge. Total cost is like 10 alts.
Hey, nice build.

I'm kind of new to this game and I was thinking about trying it out, but I don't really like spectral throw, so I was thinking about going with Lacerate.

As far as I can see it's not as efficient as yours, but my purpose is not to "clear the game", I only hope I can have fun with a decent character, that said, any tips anyone here can give me?
spectral throw is quite fun once you get used to it. i really like to whirling blades through a pack, and fire the projectiles backwards. once they're close to dead i whirling blades through to the next pack and repeat the process. by then my projectiles are returning to me and damaging the 2nd pack without even attacking yet.

its quite fun to juggle your projectiles like that for max efficient DPS. i really like it anyway. with the amount of attack speed and movement speed you can end up with this build, its a pretty fast clear
jewel with increased area damage work with spectral throw?
Loving this build. I ended up taking the flask effect, attack damage over nature's adrenaline with uber points and it feels pretty good so far, though once i get a bit higher evasion i will probably end up wanting the attack speed. ty king mathil
"
marszul wrote:
jewel with increased area damage work with spectral throw?

nope. spectral throw does not do area damage. it does projectile and attack damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info