DreamFeather Spectral Throw - Clearing the game on a budget. Shaper/Uber Atziri Included.

So I'm at the end of Cruel in Act 4 and I'm noticing my DPS is absolute shit. I'm not sure why. Here's what I'm using:

I don't think anything is particularly bad and I can't afford a 5L chest right now to get the right gems in. Is there anything I can do to increase my damage?

I can't even afford DreamFeathers. I'm flat broke. I have 3 chaos. The cheapest is 6. Can anybody help me out?
Last edited by WNxTyr4el on Oct 14, 2016, 7:48:01 AM
"
WNxTyr4el wrote:
So I'm at the end of Cruel in Act 4 and I'm noticing my DPS is absolute shit. I'm not sure why. Here's what I'm using:

I don't think anything is particularly bad and I can't afford a 5L chest right now to get the right gems in. Is there anything I can do to increase my damage?

You aint gonna see any descent dps until you wear the 2 Dreamfeathers and The Queen of the Forest my friend. You are also going to need a 5 link armour. By the way your gems are missplaced. You are not using them the way the guide it tells you. There is no Added fire damage in the guide.
Last edited by AttackNow on Oct 14, 2016, 7:51:20 AM
"
AttackNow wrote:
"
WNxTyr4el wrote:

You aint gonna see any descent dps until you wear the 2 Dreamfeathers and The Queen of the Forest my friend. You are also going to need a 5 link armour. By the way your gems are missplaced. You are not using them the way the guide it tells you. There is no Added fire damage in the guide.

He suggests in the leveling portion of the guide at the bottom to use a 4 link with ST > Added Fire > GMP > Faster Attacks. 5L items are really expensive.
Last edited by WNxTyr4el on Oct 14, 2016, 7:54:27 AM
"
WNxTyr4el wrote:
"
AttackNow wrote:
"
WNxTyr4el wrote:

He suggests in the leveling portion of the guide at the bottom to use a 4 link with ST > Added Fire > GMP > Faster Attacks. 5L items are really expensive.

20 chaos it's not that expensive but you can also buy an armour with no links and use some jewellers and fusings in order to make it. If you have no currency at all and no other high lvl characters to farm you are in a difficult situation. :C
That is my situation currently. I sold a few things so I have 26 Chaos but no Jewelers and no Fusings. I got lucky making that 26 Chaos.
Hi,

nice guide again Mathil,

one question, dont know if asked already but why piecer and not faster projectiles ?

the more multi on faster projectiles is nearly double as high as pierce more multi ?
"
WNxTyr4el wrote:
That is my situation currently. I sold a few things so I have 26 Chaos but no Jewelers and no Fusings. I got lucky making that 26 Chaos.

Actually you can buy a lower evasion Queen of the Forest 5L for about 15 to 25 chaos.
The build is kinda hard to level until you get the Dreamfeathers and the QueenOTF

After this, it gets amazing each time you improve it a bit. Its fun to play as a racing car.
Dont forget to get you a nice JADE FLASK with 90%+ increased evasion during effect. The Witchfire flask is also BIS, get one asap!

Any other questions about leveling, just pm me ingame
-

Mi o sutete koso ukabu se mo aru
i see in skill tree have use Point Blank. It ok now for ST+Poin Bank or this build not care about return projectile damage ?
"
rafagisloti wrote:
"
WNxTyr4el wrote:

Actually you can buy a lower evasion Queen of the Forest 5L for about 15 to 25 chaos.
The build is kinda hard to level until you get the Dreamfeathers and the QueenOTF

After this, it gets amazing each time you improve it a bit. Its fun to play as a racing car.
Dont forget to get you a nice JADE FLASK with 90%+ increased evasion during effect. The Witchfire flask is also BIS, get one asap!

Any other questions about leveling, just pm me ingame

Thanks for the help. I'll have to look to see if I can find a good one. I have 30 Chaos now actually. I got Acquisition working and sold things I had been saving. So I found its about 22 chaos for the 2x DreamFeathers with proper sockets and then 25 for the QotF armor. So 30-22 = 8 and 25 - 8 = 17. So I'll need 17 more chaos until I can get it all

Would you recommend slotting in Slower Projectiles in order to do more damage? I'm currently running Faster Attacks, GMP, ST, Added Fire. I'm also using the Point Blank keystone. Should I unspec that for now? And would you recommend buying all three items together in one go or in pieces as I can afford them?
Question to the build. What would be better to have at the beginning - Queen of the Forest 5L (>2k Eva) or this one I own already:

May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info