[2.4] JSs Witch ES CI Prolif Fireball. One Shot Bosses (6 Million Damage Burn, 1600k+ BDPS)

I am sorry for not updating the guide in a while, I have been very busy. I have since tried different spells for clear speed and damage. I first tried switching to flameblast burn totems but found them to be lacking. I then changed my clear gem to magma orb and wow is it fun. Im clearing maps at absurd speeds. I will post videos and guides on the updates tomorrow.
IGN : @MyBurningBallz
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAQMeA3UFQgdjDXwQWBEPES8RUBJpEzUV1xa_FxwXpBpsGoEbJRzcHRQfQSGwIvQo-ioLKo0rCiycLL8ulDT3Nbk22DsNPV9BlkZSSRtJUUuuTLNQQlF0UlNTNVRHVmNXyVh3XGtd8l8EXypmVGt6bAttGXBScLtxeXRVfll_xoKbgseESIV7hq6HZYnTjDaPGo9Gj_qRK5Mnl4WXlZf0mjuboZ2uoS-io6aZpr6nCKcrrJius7iTuZO-isHFwwnDbci_y73QH9D11AfVptlb3I3fiuQi5oHpAuvu6_XsGOw47FXtPO_r8NXxbPId98H31_no_Ew=

Love the guide and the killing speed of bosses..but damn...using one fireball to clear maps seems like a huge waste of time... i mean...why not use flameblast at least ?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
The clear speedof fireball is pretty nice. If you use AOE+faster proj or pierce then the entire pack of mobs will die in one hit. You can also use magma orb with faster proj for even better clear speed. I can kill two packs at a time with magma orb and its a lot of fun to use with faster proj. Its fun to play this build because its just as good in a party as it is solo. This build has great synergy between other builds that do fire or cold damage like ancestral totem and bladevortex. The bosses will die instantly in a group if you make them vulnerable to elements with ele weakness and Ele Equil.
I was following your Life build and you removed it today. :|

Guess I am on my own now.

Edit: Nevermind Found a different build. Thanks for the headstart.
When righteousness falters
And chaos threatens to prevail
I take on a physical body
And manifest myself on earth.
Last edited by Thermoluminescence on Oct 1, 2016, 12:37:13 AM
Sorry for removing it. I havent played life in awhile and haven't optimized the tree. The tree would looks very similar. If you need something to follow I would follow this tree for life. You can run 2x rolling flames in the north and west socket on the tree. Good luck with the build.

http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAQMeA3UFQgceCPQNHw5ID8QRDxEtES8RlhM1F6QYahqBHNwdFB9BIG4hsCL0JpUo-ioLKo0rCiycLpQ09zWSNtg6WDrhO3w8KD1fQYdBlkWdRlJJG0lRTLNN41AwUXRSU1NSVUtVxlgHWHdd8l8EYeJknWpDa3psC20ZcFJ4L3yDfOV-WX_GgseD24nTjDaOZI6-jxqPRo_6kSuSwZMnlS6XhZeVl_SYrZrgm6Gcvp2unsSio6ZXppmmvqcIrJius7b6tz64k7jKuZPAVMMJyL_QH9D11AfYvdrd217cjd-w6-7r9exV7-vw1fFs8h3yRfem-ej8TP4K_o8=
Last edited by Ineedajob2 on Oct 1, 2016, 1:16:00 AM
On the skill build for ES, you list having 3 vaal disciplines. This is my first ES char, so I was a bit confused about this. I have two gems (got lucky corrupting), that are the same level in the same item (even linked), but the charges don't see to stack and they are treated as two separate skills. Would the purpose of this be rotating vaals out as they are on cooldown for bossfights or something else?
They are using the same supportgem, hence linked in the same item. I would assume they are for being cycled if necessary, to always have one to shoot off even in the most desperate of times.
Theoretical question: Is the possibility to have a 7l Searing Touch via Increased Area of Effect level 1 corruption on a 6l Searing Touch worth not using a leveled Increased Area of Effect Gem?

So we could always run: Concentrated Effect, Slower Projectiles, Increased Burning Damage, Increased Critical Damage, Fireball, Controlled Destruction as a setup. 2-3 Rolling Flame jewels should be enough for getting AoE for trash mobs.

What you guys think?

Cheers
AlphA

Thats all you need to know jerkies!! Follow the Rules!! And do push-ups!!

glove and boots are just awesome:)
Thoughts about doing this as Inquisitor for the ignored resists on crit? Or is the crit chance too low to really make use of this? I want to try a fireball/prolif build and you have the only build since they buffed it which I find surprising. Everyone is on flameblast since it has higher base damage but I've done FB last league and wanted something else.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info