[2.4] JSs Witch ES CI Prolif Fireball. One Shot Bosses (6 Million Damage Burn, 1600k+ BDPS)

I'm gonna try your build, but I'll wait for the update.
Why es is better than life?
Don't ever use Inc Burning Damage over Fire Pen in your Gem Setup. 39%Fire Penetration does a lot more Damage than a simply increase multiplier for your burning damage!

Also Spell echo does not work with Flameblast since 2.0 :)

could do a CI version :p
planing a CI version too,

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAN-Ka3qQ-hek6QLIv99tEzVLrkZSGyX8TNlbbRkRUJf0IvQ1uVJTbAunK5eVPV-TJ0yzvop_xu-IUzWus9AfoS_K06KjwcX5N1BCQZbv67QMUXQPxOwY18-MNjy9BULQ9TsN6roagTt8j_pwuyy_SbFUR4nTLJwRDw18ppm4yvDV0NDr9RXXpr5wUqyY215JUUcGX2rDCYauKgvxbPfXUDDy4dvnuZNWY13yNtiESJuhY0NsCPIdKwpJG1xrGGqPRvGKES8DHiqNw214Lx0UH0HsVXzl-tKOZFgHZp4XL_emtzEWQGTntvqMdoV9VdaApA==

Tree atm with 3 rolling flames Jewel slots
In response to anigizer : If you are having issues with leveling then I would suggest either a reverberation rod or a tabula. I would put in controlled destruction and LMP until you can equip a searing touch or catalyst. You should always be doing a tremendous amount of damage with this build.

I use a orb of storm, pcoc, fater casting setup to proc elemental equilibrium and to provide power charges. I always drop it below a boss or rare so that they die faster.

ICD : Increased Critical Damage (not commonly used)

You're able to use a rolling flames jewel at the northern most socket on the tree. Deep thoughts provides you with the int you need to use it. Rolling flames doesn't work with prolif so it isnt necessary. Its just nice to have.

-----

In response to waldgaist, inc burn does more damage if you are a burn based build. Fire pen is for dps oriented builds and not burn. Check out https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1546069 for more information. There is a excel sheet linked on that page with the data. Fire pen doesnt work with prolif so its not double dippling and increased burn provides you with more burn damage and not DPS. People say its worse because they arent doing a burn based build. If you look at the calculations you will see that increased burn is better than pen for burn builds.

Check out the burn damage increase from each. We dont care about the total damage for this build.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ewp2djoBB1jhYL3-PFe-l_g19A63cNDmjePLwYYi7Rs/edit?usp=sharing

IGN : @MyBurningBallz
Last edited by Ineedajob2 on Sep 19, 2016, 2:09:45 PM
Thanks for the clarification!
Added a new ES Video
IGN : @MyBurningBallz
Hey nice build!

Currently at the end of normal and it's just tearing through everything just a quick question though, is it worth running more than one rolling fire jewel?
This build looks pretty good. I've started this build yesterday, and I have two questions:

1) Would you suggest +3 staff (+1 socketed gems and +2 socketed fire gems prefixes) over The Searing Touch?

2) What combination of gems would you suggest for a 6-link staff?

3) You have used 6 ascendancy points out of 8, how would you suggest to spend remaining 2 points after completing Uber Lab?

Thank you in advance.
looks yummy, love old school fireball and will be re-specing a standard witch to this this week. Thanks for the build, please keep updating for a CI version.

Edit - Do modifiers to damage over time affect burn damage? Logic would appear to make it seems so, since burning dmage occurs over time, but... The reason I ask is that the Growth and Decay cluster appear attractive if the answer is yes.

Thanks.
Last edited by Reuel21 on Sep 20, 2016, 5:00:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info