[2.4] JSs Witch ES CI Prolif Fireball. One Shot Bosses (6 Million Damage Burn, 1600k+ BDPS)

I haven't gotten a guardian map to drop but it seems like I should have no problem one shotting them with a 6 link. However, I know the phoenix cannot be ignited but maybe you can still prolif with that worm flask. (just an idea)

I use two rolling flame jewels but plan on switching to a rare multi mod jewel with life + 2 double dipping mods like inc fire+inc aoe damage. The rolling flames are nice for clear speed.
IGN : @MyBurningBallz
Last edited by Ineedajob2 on Sep 17, 2016, 1:49:38 PM
What do your ascendancies look like?
HC Vaible?
Great. Just great.
Isnt like flameblast better for burn? Since it deals more base damage with its stage 4+?
Flameblast does more damage but I prefer fireball because of the double dipping with projectiles. Fireball is also much faster than flameblast.Unlike fireball, you will probably be forced to use spell echo with flame blast as well. So yes, flameblast does more base damage but the double dipping with projectiles is crucial to your damage. (29% more double dipping damage with slower proj)

In response to winstrol44, the build can be used in hardcore. As long as you double dip your damage you will have more than enough dps and will be able to drop a lot of increased damage for life. You could potentially get 200%+ life with this build.
Last edited by Ineedajob2 on Sep 17, 2016, 11:54:13 PM
On passive skill tree, what do you suggest we rush first? what level would your build get online?
Would the base damage of the fireball be enough to take down ignite immune bosses like atziri and phoenix? or is it 100% reliant on it's ignite?
I rushed the fire damage and crit when I was leveling. I leveled in standard so dying does not matter. It help to be one shotting everything with lmp fireball.

-----

Yea you can kill uber, shes easy, just use a searing bond totem or a writhing char to prolif from the worms.

Last edited by Ineedajob2 on Sep 19, 2016, 12:56:26 AM
Oh I mean't, when do we expect to do tons of damage at what level and what gear and what skill nodes to pretty much clear map, i'm level 30 and not at that point of fast clear

what is the combo you're using to clear creeps? since we got elemental equilibrium do we throw the orb of storms down first and then fireball?

Also, what is ICD and CD i'm guessing CD is controlled destruction but ICD?

i've been editing a lot, seeing as a new passive, where would you put rolling flame? seeing at the new passive there would be no where else to go
Last edited by anigzer on Sep 19, 2016, 4:07:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info