GGG needs to change their view of the endgame and stop the nerf madness

"
Aynix wrote:

Now compare new CoC to skills like Ice Crsh, Wild Strike, Elemental Attack, Glacial Crash, or whatever "non popular" skill.
Removed the completly? Nice joke, it's still way better than some of skills in this game.

And that's exactly the problem. Why are we throwing even more skills into the non-viable pile of corpses instead of making more viable for higher content?

What's your point? That everyone is supposed to suffer or that people should be able to make builds out of the skills they like?
If they make every skill "piece of shit", you will be able to make builds out of skills you like, not out of skills thay are "viable".
"
Aynix wrote:

"
NambrVan wrote:

This is nerf to whole build. Big dmg nerf and huge defense nerf. Whats problem with easy and low-effort when we r talking about standard and what Cris said "We made game so ppl can play it and watch tv" lol. Yes, watch tv and global 820. Its not very good because uber Izaro easy kill u before u can get max charges and ic is history. What is point of standard and hc league?

Cris said you can play this game when watching TV, no clearing end game lab when watching TV. If uber lab would be that easy, it would be literally pointless.

All I see in every fking topic is people complain that they can't afk kill everything in this game.
This isn't game for brainless people who want to one shot everything with 1 button. Deal with it or leave and make game community healthier.

Uber lab is part of the game, right? What is pointless to u isnt pointless to someone else. Point is to play the game and kill everything in the game ... this isnt Sims or Pokemon. Nerfed builds never had ability to one shot everything with one button, but some builds that missed nerf still can do that. Aziri, Izaro and bosses can one shoot u.

Im quadriplegic [Removed by Support] but my brain works very well. [Removed by Support] I never said anything about one shooting, clr speed ... And general discussion is healthy community, not picking line from text u like or dont like ... U still need to learn, young padawan :D
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Sep 18, 2016, 10:09:02 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wx8-_PpwOdQ
@up Not killing with one button huh?

Sure, coc was not OP at all...
You all crybabies respond to that.
It was a good change. I think the same about every other that came along. Every build that has been nerfed was too strong. Tell me that Voltacic Crit LA was as good as let's say strongest possible axe build. It was way stronger than any of those considering monsters had no chaos res that time. You could just shred through monsters one-hitting everything. Have you ever tried to make your build yourself? How did it turn out? How did you feel when you struggled to get through merciless when guys around you just coc discharged everything with no effort. I am one of the players that enjoy the game but don't cry about every little nerf at forums. And there is much more of us than you think. We accept the change and move on, it's just another challenge for us. And btw everything in this game is achievable - there is a permanet league called "standard" where you can endessly farm your 100 lvl and kill whatever you want to kill. If you cry so bad about nerfs and totally ignore all buffs that came along, maybe youd really should try another game. Good luck finding another one with such good developers that maintain pretty nice balance considering number of builds and keep updates on time with good content. And totally free to play of course, don't forget that one (in poe even stash tabs aren't necessary to buy, good luck with finding a game that doesn't give paying player any advantage).
You are ignorant and not objective.
Last edited by VizzerdrixPL on Sep 19, 2016, 12:32:11 AM
"
VizzerdrixPL wrote:

It was a good change. I think the same about every other that came along. Every build that has been nerfed was too strong. Tell me that Voltacic Crit LA was as good as let's say strongest possible axe build. It was way stronger than any of those considering monsters had no chaos res that time. You could just shred through monsters one-hitting everything. Have you ever tried to make your build yourself? How did it turn out? How did you feel when you struggled to get through merciless when guys around you just coc discharged everything with no effort. I am one of the players that enjoy the game but don't cry about every little nerf at forums. And there is much more of us than you think. We accept the change and move on, it's just another challenge for us. And btw everything in this game is achievable - there is a permanet league called "standard" where you can endessly farm your 100 lvl and kill whatever you want to kill. If you cry so bad about nerfs and totally ignore all buffs that came along, maybe youd really should try another game. Good luck finding another one with such good developers that maintain pretty nice balance considering number of builds and keep updates on time with good content. And totally free to play of course, don't forget that one (in poe even stash tabs aren't necessary to buy, good luck with finding a game that doesn't give paying player any advantage).

Dude you sound like a wannabe elitist wtf lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

Did you watch his video of CoC being broken?

lol

Out of all the videos of actually solid CoC builds and the even more videos of mediocre CoC builds, he chose...

a terrible one :D
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
VizzerdrixPL wrote:

OMG. :D

So wait to make it clear.
Point of POE is to have 1-2 builds that can one shoot white/blue/rare mobs? Yes, right now 1-2 builds cam do that and they r same as they were before. If there is something called "balance" ALL builds should be in same line ... high dmg without def or lower dmg with def. That isnt case and GGG know that ...

2nd thing is did u play that build u linked? Did u play volta spark? R u joining public parties or u play solo? If u played them u didnt made them. Im 100% sure u play solo, maybe in some small frieds party. Where did u see those builds? On streams or yt? U have ur style of playing ... and look ladder. Top players = OP builds. And Essence league is standard, HC Essence is HC. Those lvl 100 ppl r not using ice spear buffed 70%. And stash tabs not necessary to buy .... lol .... that is joke. Have 2 friends without tabs ... and u know what? im selling things for them because stash tabs r not necessary to buy. R we playing same game? :D
"
VizzerdrixPL wrote:

There is a difference between nerfing CoC and:

a) Reducing Discharge damage by 35% when triggered.
b) Increasing CoC cooldown to 500 ms from 50 ms.
c) Remove the ability to cast multiple spells at the same time.

All in the same patch.

And yes, I've always been playing my own builds, but the problem with Discharge CoC was NOT the CoC gem and it didn't deserve to be completely run over like that. There were myriads of other things you could tweak like the behaviour of Voll's Devotion, which is EXCLUSIVELY used by discharge and it wouldn't affect the other spells.

And 35% reduction when triggered is just too much on its own, let alone the other nerfs.

And like I said, I want spells buffed, not everyone stuck in T7-9 for liking the wrong spell. My favourite spell is Ice Nova. So, trust me, I know how it feels very much, thank you.
Last edited by Apos91 on Sep 19, 2016, 4:21:47 AM
"
Bars wrote:
"

Did you watch his video of CoC being broken?

lol

Out of all the videos of actually solid CoC builds and the even more videos of mediocre CoC builds, he chose...

a terrible one :D

No I didn't watch his video he writes worse then I do like if you write worse than I do then holy shit we got issues.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Sep 19, 2016, 4:58:46 AM
lol, don't forget that all player have the same rule for catch lvl 100, so we don't care of nerfing / buff pre new ligue. If u can't then welcome to the casual world we wait you.
Last edited by BazouHC on Sep 19, 2016, 6:28:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info