Delaile’s Chaos Inoculation [END GAME] Cold Crit Witch GUIDE [Gameplay Videos] included

"
Prooxy wrote:
Question, if i use CI and Pain Attunement you have 30% spell dmg all the time? cuz u have 1 life all the time?

Nope,100% of 1 life is 1 life..so you are always full on life.
IGN: Gahrlaag
Wiki - http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Move de sync from de bathroom to de kitchen for better flow!
crisis solved.
Hulio225, when i open skill tree( 90 points out of 120) you spent 8 points in getting 42% increased mana where you could 6points ant get 40% increased mana and save 1point!
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
webas wrote:
Hulio225, when i open skill tree( 90 points out of 120) you spent 8 points in getting 42% increased mana where you could 6points ant get 40% increased mana and save 1point!

i know what you mean, but if you are leveling up you are just faster and closer to get the 42% mana for 8 points because you aren't in the area to get the other mana nodes... later you can respec the stuff etc. like you see in my build which i am using, i respeced all the points!

i wont make a 20 passive points step by step tutorial cause this is a end game build and there are several ways to get to lvl 70. i can just say for myself, that i aimed asap to get the shadow nodes and prepared myself to get the final build without big respecing. i hadn't big problems in merciless with less than 500 hp and some energy shield, i just farmed areas which are absolutely not dangerous like ledge, fellshrine, city or docks etc.
I made the quest progression with my second account, i simply placed everywhere i needed a tp and finished the quests without danger.
Why LMP on freezing pulse and not GMP?
anyone tried this on HC? how does it fare? was thinking of respecing my cold witch to this...
ign: Imustnotdieagain
"
Items wrote:

gmp doesn't do that much more and sucks your mana like crazy, if you got the mana go for it!
IGN: Caitreas, Etythiel
Hey OP nice guide, any chance on adding a leveling guide every +20 levels?
"
geoolympics wrote:
"
Items wrote:

gmp doesn't do that much more and sucks your mana like crazy, if you got the mana go for it!

thats right, and i tested it several times the problem is you have to go very very close, you have to touch the enemies, to hit with 5 pulses... so i like lmp more cause it cost less mana and do more damage per pulse, even i with my 6 linked chest and mana leech can go out of mana with gmp... and if you dont hit 2 or 3 times or just 1 mob you can get into trouble.

and to the hardcore question, if you have the gear and the skill to not do extremly stupid things, this build is perfectly viable in hc....

cheers
update to some questions about gmp or lmp and added final build and some support gem suggestion stuff
Please help me out here .
please look at the skill and tell me what I should tidy .

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAP0FQgdjDH0OSBEvEVARlhdQF1QabBzcHRQfAiKBKU8snCymLL8tHzbFN2Y3gzrYO-FBlkNjRwZMLU3YVkpXK18qX2pmnme9bRlxTXNTdFV1ini6fM5-WX_GghCCHohCiGuLeox2jjyPRo_6kyeVBJmams-boZ2unqGfe6brpwinK66zr5u297cxuJO71sHFwfPDbdDQ1AXYJNvn37Di9-OE5CLmgeq662Pr5Ovu7BjsOPId-tI=

FOR example WHEN I cause damage on enemy with a pulse of freezing.
ghost reaver not work? /

Please help me..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info