Delaile’s Chaos Inoculation [END GAME] Cold Crit Witch GUIDE [Gameplay Videos] included

nice build rly effektive ..... only what sucks you need the uniques or you fuckd in the stun wave :D
in game : shiiiitpickle
"
webas wrote:
Can you talk on crit strike chance + crit ctrike dmg vs added cold dmg and cold penetration? On freezing pulse spell!

/done you can find it in the first post in the Q&A Section!

cheers
Nice guide so far, just wanted to comment on one thing; you forgot to link the weapon you're using in the gear section, other than that i think i can definately only say i'll be taking some pointers from this to make a better witch myself ;D
"
wanderhoden wrote:
nice build rly effektive ..... only what sucks you need the uniques or you fuckd in the stun wave :D

yes you are right! it would be nice if ggg would simply modify the ci keystone that stun and elemantal status effects are calculated from es instead of life!

"
zoneslash wrote:
Nice guide so far, just wanted to comment on one thing; you forgot to link the weapon you're using in the gear section, other than that i think i can definately only say i'll be taking some pointers from this to make a better witch myself ;D

thanks for the positive feedback! added weapon to gear section!
Last edited by Hulio225 on Feb 22, 2013, 2:29:10 PM
players cannot regenerate life or mana in a map. Does this affect CI energy shield regeneration?
Does that prevent clarity to regenerate mana?
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
webas wrote:
players cannot regenerate life or mana in a map. Does this affect CI energy shield regeneration?
Does that prevent clarity to regenerate mana?

Energy Shield is not Life or Mana... It will regenerate!

Clarity Regenerates xx Mana per Second.... Players cannot regenerate Mana means you cannot regenerate Mana! Only ways to get Mana in this Case -> Mana Flask or Mana Leech. Same thing for Life -> Life Flask or Life Leech!

With my Build you can play maps like that without a problem as long as you have mana leech linked to freezing pulse!

cheers
I tried ice spear + gmp + spell totem + elemental proliferation, man.. EVERYTHING on my map froze, it was awsome.
IGN: Caitreas, Etythiel
you dont really need Elemental Proliferation, cause ice spear transforms it form after couple meters and has a 600% crit chance modfier... result almost every hit is a crit which freezes stuff so you are better with faster casting cause more ice spears in the same time more dmg and more freezes!
Question, if i use CI and Pain Attunement you have 30% spell dmg all the time? cuz u have 1 life all the time?
"Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else."

can you detail the passive skill tree per 20 level?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info