Delaile’s Chaos Inoculation [END GAME] Cold Crit Witch GUIDE [Gameplay Videos] included

Why would you not use power charges in a crit build? All 3 extra power charge nodes are close by and keeping them going would be easy with pcoc. 6 charges would give you 300% extra crit and 12% spell dmg.

Also, how come you went with EV/ES nodes near the right hand side of the tree instead of AR/ES nodes on the left?
"
Erlendur wrote:
Why would you not use power charges in a crit build? All 3 extra power charge nodes are close by and keeping them going would be easy with pcoc. 6 charges would give you 300% extra crit and 12% spell dmg.

Also, how come you went with EV/ES nodes near the right hand side of the tree instead of AR/ES nodes on the left?

He said on the guide that it was for the bonus to EV, now on the Power Charge.. i dont think this guide was made when Power Charge on Critic. was in the game..

my current build

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBVysHY3NTwFTmgRFQu9Y74eL3pyuLem0ZjjwXVCKBwfOIQvIdwcUsv4auFdfXhlZj7BjDbX_GL50W8yY837CCEIw2Av7fhELDXfJw1XBS8-oWv4fb62OZmrb3ES-PRqcIuJMMfRB_xp7a3evuhEg8jgFvV8k0CnqqsnBilZrgRZ2BSc36fIMRLY6-LJxWSpUEr5uuswVCQZaio0cGX2r8q8BREZYOSOOEY0Py4cLsnaOyOGZPKPqCx0GHeriukyo4D8Tcxzt8Wqa4yn5ZJ6k=

any critiques ? i'm planning on getting the upper power charge with Deep Thoughts but after that i dont know, should i really go all the way to templar to get +another power charge and the other bonus to power charge duration ?
Hulio225, post you actual gear set plz :)
Hello guys, any1 who playes with this build on anarchy, what are u guys doing vs stuns? since there is no on anarchy?
i think im going to pick alira`s power charge with my Templar FreezyPulser

for the poster above im going to pick IR + Unaware Stance

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABVuLjOFz7SBG113G3fO1BGBt5CIpT4V97DgWQDrYZp5N2HFN-tKePIx2ms8dFIFvQ2OPRrcx0NBY9ZuhncT316yYFLAA_TowF1B0VUwtfM6CHuvkiELB818q217BxW0ZUDDsGCy_O-HDbY_6hq671uL32-cV1xFQpytHBteG5oHC7FZjB2PAVLTF8uFXKysKBbVjQ8EAjb_jhNsaUUeIaxB7MHy29_VLfyuZmhEvvjp31-tjdEEUdQ6tQ5wppRjbdPEhYECg704otWCIYVKfyw==

critiques welcomed
Is this build still useable? I believe the last update was before shavronne's was introduced, so that might be a problem.
An opinion from an experience player would be incredibly helpful here. Would really like to know how viable this build is (especially the bandit rewards) currently before i start working on it.
Still waiting for an experienced player's opinion, please.
Thank you for this :) i enjoy it so far !
I was wondering if this build is still viable in the new patch? Obviously you can't run 4 auras anymore but if tweaked a little bit it should be viable in my opinion. It's a very fun build :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info