Delaile’s Chaos Inoculation [END GAME] Cold Crit Witch GUIDE [Gameplay Videos] included

"

Second question, since you're using blood magic, why not take the additional frenzy buff between the two nullification nodes and also one more by helping kraytin on merciless?

It's Blood Rage, Blood Magic would kill me :-)
Sure you could do that with Kraityn. I prefered 1 Passive point to reach Keystones and important Nodes 1 Level faster. And in that Shadow corner is a possibility to skill a extra Frenzy Charge if you want that. I just prefered a Passive Point... I mean my Build is an example how you can do it, everyone has his preferences and should modify stuff for his taste and playstyle, simply copying stuff is boring ;-)

Cheers
"
Hulio225 wrote:
"

Second question, since you're using blood magic, why not take the additional frenzy buff between the two nullification nodes and also one more by helping kraytin on merciless?

It's Blood Rage, Blood Magic would kill me :-)
Sure you could do that with Kraityn. I prefered 1 Passive point to reach Keystones and important Nodes 1 Level faster. And in that Shadow corner is a possibility to skill a extra Frenzy Charge if you want that. I just prefered a Passive Point... I mean my Build is an example how you can do it, everyone has his preferences and should modify stuff for his taste and playstyle, simply copying stuff is boring ;-)

Cheers

Blood rage ofc :D
IGN: Gahrlaag
Wiki - http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Move de sync from de bathroom to de kitchen for better flow!
crisis solved.
Can you do a step by step passive tree like every ten levels or so? Thanks!
Can you talk on crit strike chance + crit ctrike dmg vs added cold dmg and cold penetration? On freezing pulse spell!

I think there is some diminishing returns somewhere when you increase crit strike chances.. And i dont like that.

Or added cold dmg doesnt scale very well in the long run? (i havent tried it)
And does cold penetration is efficient enough to compete with crit strike chance? (im using quality so it adds damage)

Also, before ci i had like 350life. Would Ghost reaver add much ES leech when fightning mobs?

My build pretty similar to yours:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAW8HYwx9EH8RLxFQFr8XVBzcHpQfAiKBJ6ksnCymLL8tHy1HNsU3ZjeDO-E8jkLDRKtQQlWuVkpXK13yYpVtGXBScNVzU3i6eqp-WX_GhEiH24t6jDaOPI-mkyeVBJmamuCeoZ97oi6io6brpwinK6w_r5uycLb3uJO71sBUwcXB88Ntxp7YJNrd3FffhN-w4vfmgeq662Pr7uwY8-o=
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Hey, i really enjoyed reading this great guide.

And i have one question. How to get those 2 mentioned uniques?(Ring & Amu)

Did you found them yourself or traded them? And what did you pay or what are these 2 nice items worth?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by xXStormXx on Feb 21, 2013, 9:40:30 AM
"
webas wrote:

Also, before ci i had like 350life. Would Ghost reaver add much ES leech when fightning mobs?

How "Ghost Reaver" works:

It depends on your "Maximum Energy Shield" listed in the character panel.

You can leech a maximum of 20% from your maximum per second...

That means in that case:

5987 * 0,2 = 1197,4 -> You can leech per second a Maximum of 1197,4 ES Points.

Which you can see popup in the defence panel while you are leeching Energy Shield.

With that information you can calculate it for your case self
and see if it is worth or not :-)

"
xXStormXx wrote:

Did you found them yourself or traded them? And what did you pay or what are these 2 nice items worth?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks!

I bought/traded them, i dont really remember how much i payed.
Chayula i guess ~9GCP and Dream Fragments ~2 Exalts...
Last edited by Hulio225 on Feb 22, 2013, 7:34:47 AM
"
webas wrote:

I think there is some diminishing returns somewhere when you increase crit strike chances.. And i dont like that.

I dont know that there is such a thing like dimnishing returns on critical hit chance.
But even it would be something like that, you would aim for around 30% critical hit chance to
make sure that you have approx one critical hit every second at approx 3 attacks per second.

It just helps to "perma freeze" monsters to get less damage and make situations less dangerous!

Your questions about the different support gems like chaos damage or cold penetration and so on, ill answer them when i have enough material to show you examples and when i am able to list advantages and disadvantages...

Cheers
Last edited by Hulio225 on Feb 21, 2013, 7:13:28 PM
What do you suggest: a qual life leech/LMP or normal ones? Asking this before spending a fortune.
"
CygnumX wrote:
What do you suggest: a qual life leech/LMP or normal ones? Asking this before spending a fortune.

Quality Life Leech just gives 1% more Life leeche rate per 1 % Quality, what means you expand
the 20% Maximum leeched per second by 20% with a quality 20% gem... result -> 24% life leech maximum per second... imo its not worth to invest in that... a quality lmp gives you more damage because of that cast speed increase, a 20% quality gem adds 10% cast speed which is kinda nice...
you have to consider that you dont do that much damage that the 20% leech per second cap from your maximum energ shield rating is a limiting issue. in addition you are not a melee which takes constantly damage, because of your freeze and range advantages you can leech often over seconds without getting any damage, after couple seconds your normal es regen starts which is 33% of your max es rating...

cheers
Last edited by Hulio225 on Feb 21, 2013, 9:00:46 PM

Thanks in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info