Giving away Beta Keys!

End of Keys! For now anyway. ;) Check back in the future for more keys!
I want a key so I can play with my two colleagues. They have both got one already and I stand in the rain, because they have also received no Invite Code.

I also thought only, this is its an open beta and you'd get after a short time a key, but what's going on here somehow stupid. Inactive users get the keys at random, and those who really want to play will be deported anyway.

Sorry for my bad english. ^^
Thanks so much!!! See ya online!
My feeling of being amused has dropped dead, and now the only thing i have is hope to get a key. i spend my time watching people play online with their streams and it makes me SO exicted to play. Would love to play this actively and friendly with everyone :)
Put your number two's in the air if you did it on 'em!
oouch another giveaway that i missed :/
O'well, congratulations to the winners! :)
I've been waiting since September 2011, just remembered about it now again because 2 of my friends got beta keys. I got none and would like to play with them.
IGNs: Ingonyama (Domination)
This is not for me, but rather a recommendation for someone else.

Not too long ago i was glad to see BrotherLaz, of MedianXL fame, join the PoE beta. There are other people like him who can both give valuable feedback, and provide great, free marketing to a wide audience.

I think Xanth, from the dii.net/diii.net community, who now posts a weekly Hardcore column there, would be a very good choice for the PoE beta.

diablo.incgamers.com/blog/comments/one-life-to-live-21-go-with-what-you-know

Edit: apparently i missed this, i guess "tonight" being past means you're far, far east of my timezone. :) My recommendation still stands though, for anyone who might come across it with a spare key.
Necropolis: 95
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on Jan 23, 2012, 3:31:23 PM
i would cut of my left nutt for a betakey
I'm a cool guy, just not as cool as you.

Did I win?
I would really like to win a key because I have been following this game for a while. I was locked up in prison and came across a game inforer mag and It had an article about this game. I actually had something to look forward to when I got out. I have been free for 8 months now and have finally been able to get my life together and get a decent computer. I just would like to play this. It would be a real treat. Thanks and by the way I was in jail for tickling without a license. Did 3 years soft time. Please gimme key?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info