Giving away Beta Keys!

As the title suggests, I'm in a generous mood today, much thanks to "Chris" though. ;)

I have 2 beta keys that I'll give away during the evening to those that seems most deserving of them!

Please post why you should recieve a beta key!

(Forgive my bad english, not my major.)

Cheers, Zaline.

EDIT 1: The keys have been given! Congratulations!

EDIT 2: Another beta key has been granted to me! I'll give it out during the day!

EDIT 3: Key has been given to someone who really deserves it!
Last edited by Zaline on Jan 31, 2012, 12:02:42 PM
I really cant say why I deserve one more than the other fellow member waiting for a key. There isnt much that can differentiate two gamers.

I would however really like to get a key, though I have not been waiting as long as others. I love exploring and feeling out every single individual part of games, and my curious nature always gets the better of me in doing so. Call it ADHD. XD

I really want to get a key so me and a friend can start trying it out on the same account, and so I can get a friend code to give back to the community (who I have found extremely awesome for a gaming community)

Thats my rant, opinion, and say for this post! :D
Good luck to everyone hoping for a key!

Simply put, I am a huge action RPG fan and I would love to give the game a shot and contribute to improving it in anyway I can.

i has been waiting since august 16th. can you give me one pls?
Thanks to Temple of Exiles for the Beta Key!
I've been waiting since Jan 2011 ;)

Can't wait to try this game!

I'm a huge fan of fantasy demonic worlds a la diablo/dark souls and PoE seems to fit the bill.

Make my day mylady!
I would like to be considered for this if you some how decided to give me a beta key i would be grateful but if not hey i tried
Say Cheez!

((Give ME One Key!))

Btw im waiting since 2011 marc. so plz give me one key.
Last edited by mad1 on Jan 23, 2012, 1:45:41 PM
"
Fathomir wrote:
I really cant say why I deserve one more than the other fellow member waiting for a key. There isnt much that can differentiate two gamers.

I would however really like to get a key, though I have not been waiting as long as others. I love exploring and feeling out every single individual part of games, and my curious nature always gets the better of me in doing so. Call it ADHD. XD

I really want to get a key so me and a friend can start trying it out on the same account, and so I can get a friend code to give back to the community (who I have found extremely awesome for a gaming community)

Actually, you seem like a decent fellow! Check your PM's. ;)

Welcome to Path of Exile, friend.
"
Zaline wrote:
"
Fathomir wrote:

Actually, you seem like a decent fellow! Check your PM's. ;)

Welcome to Path of Exile, friend.

Woo! Thanks a bunch man! I hope I get a friend code right away so I can get one out to the community like you did!
Good luck to everyone else!

"
pyro861 wrote:
I've been waiting since Jan 2011 ;)

Can't wait to try this game!

I'm a huge fan of fantasy demonic worlds a la diablo/dark souls and PoE seems to fit the bill.

Make my day mylady!

Since Jan 2011 = Reason enough! Have fun trying it out mate! ^^,

Also, please report any bugs you might find to make this game even better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info