Giving away Beta Keys!

please give me a beta key. I can't w8 more :)
ive been waiting for ages for this key i have friends who please play POE *they rub it in everyday* i would worship you as almighty if you would possibly give me a beta key

Thank you in advance if you choose to bow upon me the ability to play this masterpiece ^_^
All though i might be Late would love to try the game out I mean as a game tester would be nice to try a game Im not sent to work on just as of yet. Maybe i could do a youtube Video over the game... Hope to be with you all soon wish me luck. Anyone with a Beta Key plz share if you will. Ty.
I deserve a key...because...well I have no good reason why I deserve one over someone else.
i have a diablo 3 beta account. i spit on that terrible terrible game. i have been a hack and slash fan for such a long time, and path of exile is my absolute dream game. please give me a chance to make it better, you will not regret it!
Hi mate

just wondering if you still have a spare key. I really like to play this game. looking at the game overview makes me remind of my childhood days. So i really like to have a key to experience this game. thanks anyways :D
Last edited by jmad on Jan 24, 2012, 12:29:27 AM
im in need a beta key
all my friends have one and are playing :(
i really hope that you can spare me a beta key
that would be awesome !
thanks
I just wanna say that im a normal dude that just wants to play the game... I hope you give me your spare key. Thanks...
I leave the PoE website open all day waiting for the beta invite ticker to show my name. It's like a slot machine and like a slot machine, the jackpot eludes me.
I also have a gaming blog and I would love the opportunity to share my experience in writing.

Why doesn't Smokey the Bear have any children?
Every time his wife gets hot, he beats her with a shovel.
Last edited by Antipunk on Jan 24, 2012, 1:06:48 AM
A beta key would really soften the sting of recent unemployment for me =/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info