Giving away Beta Keys!

!!!! Free me from Diablo 2 pls !!!!
Because I like to play games and help as much as I can with the beta, im not here only to waste sometime on a game, but to do what I can to make it better, to help other people and try to have fun times. Thx alot, hope you choose me
GOD ,2 Keys!
Chooooooose me PLZ!
gime me da KEY, man
Hi please give me the key,

I game a hell of a lot (read: unemployed) and i want to b part of this Beta so i can help improve the quality of the game. When on a beta i dont just go woohoo and play the game i actually test, feedback and post on forums to help/suggest ideas/inform etc

Also want to see this game become imense and the game D3 should b instead of becoming WoW 1.2 like it seems to have. D2 was my fav ever game.

thanks and GL every1
I never had luck to get a key.
I don't need it because i have SWTOR but i wan't to test it.
PoE looks fantastic , very interesting skill tree ( will take ages to try out different builds ).
What looks to be a really nice community , if the forums are anything to go by .

What more could anyone ask for really ? :)
"
damocles32 wrote:
PoE looks fantastic , very interesting skill tree ( will take ages to try out different builds ).
What looks to be a really nice community , if the forums are anything to go by .

What more could anyone ask for really ? :)

Thats not a Skill Tree thats a Skill Forest oO
Because we could be awesome friends? :D?
Everyone in here deserves the key=) Just give it to someone you think that deserves it the most, someone who have been registered since januari 2011 or whatever.

Good luck to you all, let's hope the open beta will start soon so we can all taste and enjoy the game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info