[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
Miacova wrote:
I am just over 8k life, and 9.5k armor. Check out the changes I made to my build. I am still playing with it, but you can see where I am going with it. Let me know what you think.

So I noticed that you and Aesh did your skill tree slightly different than Demi.
What is the pros and cons to this? Does it make a huge inpact?

So far with your build, What's the most you have been able to do besides Lab?
Spoiler
"
Saganite wrote:
Spoiler

Playing on Hardcore Breach -- here's some numbers: 8.8k hp (1 lvl till over 9k), 1.4k life regen. 133k Righteous Fire DPS, 163k ignites with Vortex (will be 350k if I can get 4b 2r on my belly of the beast for conc effect)

The dps of my build appears to beat all the builds I've compared to in this thread (though I'm sure some might have me beat). Ignore my gloves as I just swapped from kaom's, so I'm still playing around with what I want to do with the extra gem slots. I'll be getting another opal ring soon as well.

So I see some using firestorm with CWC. I see how this is maybe a utility choice, however we're built to be right up in the faces of our enemies which makes firestorm a poor choice. Converting cold to fire, I'm currently getting 160k ignites with CwC Vortex (due to xoph's blood and cold to fire).

Melting Argus and Izaro while carrying 3+ people in Uber lab is a joke. I've yet to try Guardians or Shaper, though I have little confidence that shaper is possible like this. Clearspeed is as fast as I can run with little to no stopping. Breaches are a piece of cake. Autocasting molten shell is highly useful imo for that constant shield and good dps from it.

I did over 100 carry runs of Uber lab with kaom's and no cwc vortex. I thought it was easy, but now that I now the power of cold-fire cwc vortex, I feel like a dumbass.

I'll be playing around with a few more things like finding a way to use incinerate for cwc vortex and then using scorching ray totem. Feel free to ask questions or make comments that will make us all better!

EDIT:

Shortly after making this post, I decided to drink beer and then see how long I could facetank Tul. It turns out that this build is NOT made to facetank tul for longer than 8 seconds. It was a good run and I was ready to die.

how do you autocast molten shell when it's not linked to CwDT? Flame Surge sounds good though, has it been taken out from your current build?
Can you explain your uber lab choice? Isnt Hinekora (1% fire leech and fire penetr) better than 0.5 regen? Or leech doesnt work with rf?
"
shushpan4eg wrote:
Can you explain your uber lab choice? Isnt Hinekora (1% fire leech and fire penetr) better than 0.5 regen? Or leech doesnt work with rf?

can't leech with rf, pen does nothing with rf as it doesn't hit. phys as fire fucks our ee.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"

So I noticed that you and Aesh did your skill tree slightly different than Demi.

The big difference is the use of a second main skill in a sorching ray-cwc setup. This amounts to more single target damage (or damage in general) and the loss of EE (though like I wrote once before, the Molten Shell already makes that kinda shakey). Thus also the difference in skill tree - different pathing for no EE. Also, I think the witch nodes are rather inefficient compared to the Life/Chaos res and fire ones in our version (since fire dmg scales the dmg of the cwc setup as well). I personally found the hybrid more effective myself - if you want a really strong pure RF build atm you probably should look for DeMi's RF guardian with ES.

And content-wise thus far I cleared all except for Hydra, Chimera (those two I just did not get around to), Shaper (is a stretch anyway), Uber-Atziri, Chayula and Uul-Netol (did not find enough Splinters so far). Works quite smoothly. Also, Uber lab is a joke, so there is that.
I am leveling another char now and will complete the rest of the content with it, so I will probably not be able to talk about those bosses.

"

So I see some using firestorm with CWC. I see how this is maybe a utility choice, however we're built to be right up in the faces of our enemies which makes firestorm a poor choice. Converting cold to fire, I'm currently getting 160k ignites with CwC Vortex (due to xoph's blood and cold to fire).

Melting Argus and Izaro while carrying 3+ people in Uber lab is a joke. I've yet to try Guardians or Shaper, though I have little confidence that shaper is possible like this. Clearspeed is as fast as I can run with little to no stopping. Breaches are a piece of cake. Autocasting molten shell is highly useful imo for that constant shield and good dps from it.

Vortex instead of Firestorm is clearly a nice idea. No idea how it is dmg-wise (melting Izaro is not really that big a deal), but since I do not know much about Vortex compared to Firestorm dmg it might as well be better off. Kinda less utility though, since Firestorm can also be cast away from the character and fill most of the screen in short time. Oh, and it stacks up on bosses really fast (not to mention the ring loss through Pyre, which is quite a bit of dmg and life). At one point in the league I might go back to the char and see how Vortex works, though.

"
AeshMezareph wrote:
"

The big difference is the use of a second main skill in a sorching ray-cwc setup. This amounts to more single target damage (or damage in general) and the loss of EE (though like I wrote once before, the Molten Shell already makes that kinda shakey). Thus also the difference in skill tree - different pathing for no EE. Also, I think the witch nodes are rather inefficient compared to the Life/Chaos res and fire ones in our version (since fire dmg scales the dmg of the cwc setup as well). I personally found the hybrid more effective myself - if you want a really strong pure RF build atm you probably should look for DeMi's RF guardian with ES.

And content-wise thus far I cleared all except for Hydra, Chimera (those two I just did not get around to), Shaper (is a stretch anyway), Uber-Atziri, Chayula and Uul-Netol (did not find enough Splinters so far). Works quite smoothly. Also, Uber lab is a joke, so there is that.
I am leveling another char now and will complete the rest of the content with it, so I will probably not be able to talk about those bosses.

Thank you for the reply.
I'm stuck on which way to go, as my playtime is limited due to my long work hours so I don't get to mess around with different builds as much as I would like to.

I'm currently 64, my character is being done Demi's way and I'm guessing it's to late to revert all those points now but I like the idea of both. I was going to try the ES way but I just don't have the currency for it.

Is Demi's way still viable and able to do most content or is it worth switching those skill points over? My character can be seen under my profile
Can someone help me understand where I may be going wrong?
I am 65 almost 66 with alot of strength rolls, Similar to what Demi has.

I understand that I am missing a chest piece but that is about what 50 strength I am loosing,
So how come at lvl 65 in the going RF at 65 video he has over 800s but I am at around 700s? with everything almost similar?

And such high life regen?
Hello.

I just got to lvl 65 and wantet to try rf with the phenoix shield and so on.

i have the same build as you at lvl 65, tho u have like 350 more Life regen than me? what am i doing wrong?

I cant substain RF, tho i am RES capped, ?

Can u tell me what i am doing wrong?
"
Undermonk wrote:
Can someone help me understand where I may be going wrong?
I am 65 almost 66 with alot of strength rolls, Similar to what Demi has.

I understand that I am missing a chest piece but that is about what 50 strength I am loosing,
So how come at lvl 65 in the going RF at 65 video he has over 800s but I am at around 700s? with everything almost similar?

And such high life regen?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvSUkyDhCMY&list=PL1YsoTvQlX7DnckLksBq7aSJUBh0NHJVt&index=6
"
Froztmorz wrote:
Hello.

I just got to lvl 65 and wantet to try rf with the phenoix shield and so on.

i have the same build as you at lvl 65, tho u have like 350 more Life regen than me? what am i doing wrong?

I cant substain RF, tho i am RES capped, ?

Can u tell me what i am doing wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvSUkyDhCMY&list=PL1YsoTvQlX7DnckLksBq7aSJUBh0NHJVt&index=6

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info