[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

I am just over 8k life, and 9.5k armor. Check out the changes I made to my build. I am still playing with it, but you can see where I am going with it. Let me know what you think.
what kind of dps do you guys get on scorching ray and firestorm? i considered putting effort into buying better rings and xoph's but i decided to make another build to take me to end game
Is Unwavering Stance necessary with the amount of life we are aiming for with the build?
So far I haven't had any problems without it, but the highest map I've done was only tier 6. Would I get stunned without it on harder encounters after reaching 7-8k health? I like to use Enfeeble as my curse so going with Unwavering would lower the power of the curse.
I haven't been using it. Perhaps someone can explain the necessity of it?
Actually, I just picked it for lvling and then forgot about it...so yeah, with our lvl of health it is pretty obsolete, good point.

"
what kind of dps do you guys get on scorching ray and firestorm? i considered putting effort into buying better rings and xoph's but i decided to make another build to take me to end game

It is kinda hard to tell becuase I do not think the tooltip actually reflects many of the factors for the firestorm damage, so I will just list it up shortly:

You have a lvl 20 firestorm, which is 162 to 243 fire dmg
+ 20 % increased fire damage from quality
+ around 200 % inc. damage from Iron Will with 1000 strength
+ 10 & increased damage from CwC quality
+ 33 % increased damage against burning enemies (all of them) from asc.
+ 10 % increased damage from Conc Eff quality
+ 20 % increased damage from RF quality
+ whatever increased fire / ele dmg you have on your gear (at least 25 % from Xoph's)
+ whatever amount of dmg you have on tree (with my finished tree it is about 180%)
+ 59 % more dmg from Conc Eff
+ 59 % more dmg from RF
+ 9 % more dmg from CwC

Not to mention all the debuffs and penetration: 10 pen from ascendancy, the ash debuff from xoph's, the -fire res from curse

So yeah, Firestorm deals actually quite a bit more dmg than the RF itself. I would not go out of town without it anymore. Also, it really helps on the defense - the leech is just soooo sweet. And your aoe gets quite a bit better as well (looking at breaches here).

I just did all of the t14 and some of t15/16 maps. And no, it was not as smooth as the T1 builds might have it. t14 is no problem. t15 depends, all worked good for me except Rigwald, his wolf swarm is just hard to dodge when you have to stand in his face, and hard to tank with -chaos res (also he had some nasty mods). Phoenix guardian went deathless (no surprise), Minotaur was surprisingly hard and killed me twice with burrow (both guardians only on blue maps though). But that might have been a playstyle issue - never tackled the endgame with a (essential) melee facetank build.

My further thoughts: With some min-max (all my chest gems are no quality/max lvl) and some levels I can see doing all guardians deathless no problem. If someone is really dedicatet maybe even shaper, but I am personally not going there myself. It might be a good idea for those big boss fights to switch fire pen for life leech, for faster leech rate and more possibiliies to facetank. I will try that at least and see if the dmg ist still there then.

After scrapping Unwavering and rearranging the tree a bit I settled now on the final iteration I will be going for at lvl 94:
Spoiler
http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAP8xMwB9AZEB3AHnA3UEswUtBg4J9gthDF8UIBRNFm8YVhiRGS4aOBo-GlUabBynHNwkqicvJ-0pLi3SMtE1kjboNuk62DrhPAU8LT38QYdFR0WdR35N41NSU6VWSFcNWGNYd18EXz9hIWSjZU1mVGhlaHRo8nTtfLiCB4Kbg1-DzITZhO-Fe4hajxqQVZErkc6WbJo7muCdrp7Nn9-iAKZXpwinMK2Nr2y3PrvtvJ-9Nr6nwGbEWMT2xq7G2M9-0iHUfNgk2L3ZYdpi2sHjauvu7DjvDu988B_xrPJB8kXzm_ZI-ej8S_4K_o8uU9NvA9YGwxOlJvOmo7l-vWDGBAAAAAAA

Tomorrow or so I will do the rest of the T15/16 maps and then just farm 14/15 for the last levels and some currency for a new char. But this one has been fun for sure.

@Miacova: Your gear seems pretty sweet. Especially the rings with that Ele/Fire-dmg combo. All in all quite a bit better than mine - except for the strength, that is quite lacking on most gear. How much strength do you get in total?
And for your tree: I don't think it is efficient to go to witch sector. For the same 10 points (if you would take the 5 % life node as well) you can go to Templar for better stats:

+ 20 life
+ 5 all res (neglegible)
+ 35 area dmg
+ 5 radius
on witch side

vs

+ 20 life
+ 20 Chaos res (highly relevant)
+ 45 fire dmg
+ 5 radius
on templar side

Also I would change the 4 % life, 3 all res node for a 5 % life one - res should be easy to fix on gear. The 4 % life 12 % armor might be more worth it, but I have my doubts about high armor. Oh, and I will also drop one of the endu charge nodes as you did. 6 charges is fine for mapping, and for bosses it is hard enough to keep endu charges up and to get to 6 with Enduring Cry alone, so I would rather choose more life tbh.
Last edited by AeshMezareph on Jan 19, 2017, 10:53:54 AM
I have 830 spec'd out prior to the changes I am planning to make based on your suggestions. I will edit this post after I make the changes and let you know what my stats look like.

Thanks for the complement on my gear. I have my good friend AriakasRM to thank for putting together all my gear. He is a true wizard at finding the best deals!
Spoiler

Playing on Hardcore Breach -- here's some numbers: 8.8k hp (1 lvl till over 9k), 1.4k life regen. 133k Righteous Fire DPS, 163k ignites with Vortex (will be 350k if I can get 4b 2r on my belly of the beast for conc effect)

The dps of my build appears to beat all the builds I've compared to in this thread (though I'm sure some might have me beat). Ignore my gloves as I just swapped from kaom's, so I'm still playing around with what I want to do with the extra gem slots. I'll be getting another opal ring soon as well.

So I see some using firestorm with CWC. I see how this is maybe a utility choice, however we're built to be right up in the faces of our enemies which makes firestorm a poor choice. Converting cold to fire, I'm currently getting 160k ignites with CwC Vortex (due to xoph's blood and cold to fire).

Melting Argus and Izaro while carrying 3+ people in Uber lab is a joke. I've yet to try Guardians or Shaper, though I have little confidence that shaper is possible like this. Clearspeed is as fast as I can run with little to no stopping. Breaches are a piece of cake. Autocasting molten shell is highly useful imo for that constant shield and good dps from it.

I did over 100 carry runs of Uber lab with kaom's and no cwc vortex. I thought it was easy, but now that I now the power of cold-fire cwc vortex, I feel like a dumbass.

I'll be playing around with a few more things like finding a way to use incinerate for cwc vortex and then using scorching ray totem. Feel free to ask questions or make comments that will make us all better!

EDIT:

Shortly after making this post, I decided to drink beer and then see how long I could facetank Tul. It turns out that this build is NOT made to facetank tul for longer than 8 seconds. It was a good run and I was ready to die.
Last edited by Saganite on Jan 20, 2017, 5:32:46 AM
Hey.

Does devotion or sovereignty increse the burning damage on me?

Im running 3 auras with alphas howl and passiv notes.
I made the changes that were suggested to my tree, and switched out a couple more pieces. Now sitting at 916 str with 8565 life. Much more comfortable. I can basically do uber labs half asleep even on 2H maul. Thanks for the recommendations, really helped.
"
hmmlol wrote:
Hey.

Does devotion or sovereignty increse the burning damage on me?

Im running 3 auras with alphas howl and passiv notes.

no it does not
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info