[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

I'm level 65 with every gem socketed as shown in the video(lower levels), and decent gear, but still dying to RF without a health flask or fire resist flask running.

-3.5k HP
-3500 Armor
-324 Life Regen
-84% (166%) Fire Resist

What should I be working towards more?
"
Hell.. I really love the Skill but I cant stand the leveling to 65.. My first attempt died with 19.. second one with 57 (DC after starting Breach? But I cant understand how I died..) and now 31 but living and playing right now.

I am dealing 0 dmg... is there a trick or a tip to level?

Leveling is a pain in the ass, but the end result is so worth it. Stick to it.

"
I'm level 65 with every gem socketed as shown in the video(lower levels), and decent gear, but still dying to RF without a health flask or fire resist flask running.

-3.5k HP
-3500 Armor
-324 Life Regen
-84% (166%) Fire Resist

What should I be working towards more?

At lvl 65, both your hp and life regen should be higher. You got all the life regen nodes from the passive tree? If not, do that ASAP. Also, you need to have Vitality and Purity of Fire at high level (15+) to effectively sustain RF.
Last edited by saurion1 on Dec 15, 2016, 6:57:39 PM
"
saurion1 wrote:

At lvl 65, both your hp and life regen should be higher. You got all the life regen nodes from the passive tree? If not, do that ASAP. Also, you need to have Vitality and Purity of Fire at high level (15+) to effectively sustain RF.

They're both level 10. Here's pictures of my gear, tell me what I should be getting new.

http://imgur.com/a/qTTen

Also, Blade Vortex isn't being cast when taken the amount of damage needed. BT is lvl 9 while Cast While Damage Taken is lvl 8. Same thing with my Stone Golem (14) and Immortal Call (15), linked to a level 8 cast while damage taken and increased duration. What's going on with that?
Last edited by Takatsukii on Dec 15, 2016, 7:18:10 PM
I leveled as earthquake and warchief totem til 65-67 and it was extremely easy the passive tree is very very similar and you can just re-allocate the points when your ready to switch to RF
Level 88 and UberLab and Atziri are ez. I completed them at 84-85 I think.
7.1K life and 773 STR
Here is my gear atm, planning on changing body armour and amulet next:

Anything you would change or add?
Last edited by iNfi_ on Dec 15, 2016, 7:27:50 PM
"
iNfi_ wrote:
Level 88 and UberLab and Atziri are ez. I completed them at 84-85 I think.
7.1K life and 773 STR
Here is my gear atm, planning on changing body armour and amulet next:

Anything you would change or add?

Sorry bro but your build sucks almost as much as you do kappa.
this maybe been asked before but is enduring cry supposed to be autocast?
Started playing this league with this build.
Having a mixed feelings, its seems i dont do enought damage sometimes, and it feels that i am not tanky enought in some cases
My current gear at lvl 82:

7.5k life, about 10k armor, i ve did maps up to t10 w.o problems.
Havent been in uber lab yet couse i still miss few trials, but i guess i l manage doing it with my current set up
Hmm im a little worried now, alot of you are saying you are having problems with damage and survivability as you are approaching the end game ....
"
Hell.. I really love the Skill but I cant stand the leveling to 65.. My first attempt died with 19.. second one with 57 (DC after starting Breach? But I cant understand how I died..) and now 31 but living and playing right now.

I am dealing 0 dmg... is there a trick or a tip to level?

try cast when channeling firestorm
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info