[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
old_nihilist wrote:
I got 4 ascendansy point why it's stil not enough for RF! Im getting mad

Are you running Purity of Fire and Vitality? What level are both of those?

You mentioned before that your fire res was 196%. That's the uncapped res. What's your capped res (the number to the left of that)?

Are you running a Stone Golem? It's flat regen, but it's still something.

"
Tom1860 wrote:
What's your current life and life regen (with vitality gem enabled)? I needed around 650 life regen to get RF working. And I think you need more life/strength on your gear (more life/strength means more life regen).

Well, more raw regen, but always a percentage of your life. The actual life total won't help you. Only more percent and flat life regen will help you prevent RF from sapping your life.

"
SAEMST287 wrote:
Awesome guide! Just a question, i tried Cast when damage taken(lvl1) with tempest shield, but i cant see the shield turning blue...Why is dis happening?

What level is your Tempest Shield gem? If it's anything above 7, it won't fire. The level requirement of the gem needs to be at or lower than the level requirement of your CWDT gem.

"
Frymerino wrote:
I dont know why but i think the build is shitty at maps not rlly much dps and not atzrii viable.
Maybe any1 have a tipp for me

You need more Life and Strength (read: also life) on your gear.

Life is literally everything in this build.

Life = survivability
Life = damage
Last edited by Parja1 on Dec 14, 2016, 10:23:35 PM
I am sorry if I missed in last pages.. but how do you feel about Vaal cyclone? too dodgy for HC? may be fun in breaches but that is where I rip usually
"
old_nihilist wrote:

OMG Im stupid noob. I made inclination on regen per second but only % regen is worth something. shit.... I lost a lot of c o. If I change my stat on % will it be possible to get this regen on 65 lvl ?

at level 65 i guess not
big factor is the max life, i have 7k (1,014 strength) atm
higher max life = higher life regen

dont focus on life regen on item (well its good to have)

focus on
str
max life
Can you sub in vaal RF for fun?
Hey guys, just wanna give you a quick summary leveling this char as a breach starter build.
Leveling in normal and cruel was pretty ok damage/tankyness wise, merciless was a pain.
I'd say in merciless we leak a lot of damage, we're very tanky but dont deal any kind of damage which relates to the passive tree where we just spec life nodes. So leveling feels quite long is pretty annoying overall.
Now i'm almost hitting lvl90 and i really dont know what to think about this build.
I'm at 8,3k life, over 800str and would say that my gear is just fine,
BUT it just doesn't feels right.
I dont know if its the build, the items or just my not preferred kind of playstyle.
Mapping feels the same as leveling, it feels like it takes way to long to clear up to tier8 maps.
For example, i need to whirl up to three times between a blue mob in a tier6 map until they die.
I'll link you guys my gear and my tree so maybe i'm missed something and i would be very happy if you bring me up some suggestions on how to proceed.

I know that i neither have the enchant nor an essence of horror helmet but to be honest, is this investment needed to smoothen the build for me?
"
my gear at level 75 in breach. facetanking all breaches so far, maps are afk fest. 6.5k hp, overcapped res, 86% fire res is enough with my 1k+ regen with 6 endurances up. sustained RF as soon as I hit level 65 without any issues.

Spoiler

total cost spent on gear: 15c for doon. rest of pieces were 1-5c max.

Tried your version with BV for aplying curse and I think I like it, and also Temp Shield. And you dont even need 5link anywhere, really cheap build with lots of power and possibilities.
Last edited by lakyljuk on Dec 15, 2016, 3:24:57 AM
"
wakac wrote:
Hey guys, just wanna give you a quick summary leveling this char as a breach starter build.
Leveling in normal and cruel was pretty ok damage/tankyness wise, merciless was a pain.
I'd say in merciless we leak a lot of damage, we're very tanky but dont deal any kind of damage which relates to the passive tree where we just spec life nodes. So leveling feels quite long is pretty annoying overall.
Now i'm almost hitting lvl90 and i really dont know what to think about this build.
I'm at 8,3k life, over 800str and would say that my gear is just fine,
BUT it just doesn't feels right.
I dont know if its the build, the items or just my not preferred kind of playstyle.
Mapping feels the same as leveling, it feels like it takes way to long to clear up to tier8 maps.
For example, i need to whirl up to three times between a blue mob in a tier6 map until they die.
I'll link you guys my gear and my tree so maybe i'm missed something and i would be very happy if you bring me up some suggestions on how to proceed.

I know that i neither have the enchant nor an essence of horror helmet but to be honest, is this investment needed to smoothen the build for me?

If you dont like its playstyle, you can turn it into an RF Caster with few changes in tree. If you like it but feel the damage is not enough, there are lots of things you can do.
1.First of all, does your EO proc often? Beacuse when I used shock nova, it rarely proced for me. Cwdt+BV+Inc Crit did the trick.
2.Thats a personal pref but Berserker seems too good for me. Apart from a big multiplier in damage, you get War Bringer which is an excelent defensive mechanic.
3.Essence of horror costs around 20c. That does not mean ofc that you ll get lucky on the other stats but you can cap resistances from the rest of the gear + jewels and be ok until you have more currency to spare and give it more tries.
4.You can buy a high roll Belly and 4-5L it yourself.

Other than that, there more expensive options if you start feeling good with the build and gain some currency. So far I did up to t12 maps and had no problems with clearing speed/bosses but I've spend a fair amount of chaos in rare gear.
At which level or with how much hp did you guys succesfully finish the end lab?
"
ultra_banana wrote:
At which level or with how much hp did you guys succesfully finish the end lab?

did uber lab at 81lvl and 6.5k hp
Hell.. I really love the Skill but I cant stand the leveling to 65.. My first attempt died with 19.. second one with 57 (DC after starting Breach? But I cant understand how I died..) and now 31 but living and playing right now.

I am dealing 0 dmg... is there a trick or a tip to level?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info