[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

hey all, new to the game decided to roll RF...seemed fun. question, im playing on ps4 and the marketplace is just ridiculious with the prices, how impossible is it to roll 5 blues 1 red on a belly of the beast? (i 6 linked it today) also if its not possible are there any other useful support gems to put besides what is listed here for a 6 link.

thanks. cheers
You honestly kinda screwed it up. Usually you want to color it first and than link it. Its pretty "easy" to get 5 offcolors using the old so called vorici coloring trick.

There are crafts that give you a fixed number of sockets. you should start with 3 sockets and use the 3 blue craft. after that use 4 socket craft. if the 4th socket is not blue, do 3 socket craft and a 4 socket craft again. Not blue? rinse and repeat until you got 4 blue. now do the same for the 5th and 6th socket. Needs a few jewelery, but they usually are easy to aquire with selling 6 socketed drops.
"
Mathorg wrote:
You honestly kinda screwed it up. Usually you want to color it first and than link it. Its pretty "easy" to get 5 offcolors using the old so called vorici coloring trick.

There are crafts that give you a fixed number of sockets. you should start with 3 sockets and use the 3 blue craft. after that use 4 socket craft. if the 4th socket is not blue, do 3 socket craft and a 4 socket craft again. Not blue? rinse and repeat until you got 4 blue. now do the same for the 5th and 6th socket. Needs a few jewelery, but they usually are easy to aquire with selling 6 socketed drops.

for 6? a shit ton of jews. yeah he fcked up
i bought it as a 5 linked item for pretty cheap. in total it was like 100 jewellers and a 150 fusings maybe, so not terrible..anyways ye i should have coloured it first. all good..can always be sold i suppose
i would like to know what pantheon u use for this build ?
Minor => RALAKESH
Major => LUNARIS

Great build, lot of fun!
About the weapon...

Been using Doon for some time now, but I'm thinking; with my current strength of 947, in combination with the implicit mod on Doon, the damage increase for RF is essentially 150%.

Now let's take a void sceptre. 40% implicit, can roll 100%+ fire damage, and can craft 30% DoT. This is already 170%, though bear in mind we would lose the 35 life from the 70 strength on Doon, which translates to damage through RF.

Any thoughts? We would need 1104 strength in total for the Doon to match the 170% from the void sceptre (you can check with 1104/8, then add 32 for Doon's implicit).

If we made this switch, strength suddenly becomes a lot less valuable (though the life is still nice of course) but it does give more flexibility in gear.

Apologies if this has been spoken about already, it's a real pain to find specific subjects within a thread.
If you end up moving away from Str Stacking, Doon becomes a lot less appealing - especially with Molten Shell and Iron Will not working anymore. However - at that point, you might as well just run the Kaom's Jugg RF version.

STR stacking essentially makes this a pretty budget way to get decent damage. Especially if you multimod a Elder Marble to have 1% dmg per 15 str - keeping your str above 900 gives you another ~60% damage boost.

Best of both worlds would probably be a multimod'd void scepter, and keeping above 900 str from other gear for a multimod'd elder amulet. For simplicity, I'm still just running the Doon's but it does feel bad not utilizing the Iron Will.
Im new to rf, how much res/hp regen i need to keep up rf w/o degen?
Hi, i have 1228 str rn but with these items it takes too long to complete T10 maps.. While normal minions melting with touch magic and rare minions takes a while to kill. I can't complete any Alva's missions either. Can you tell me what am i doing wrong? Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info