[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
tomablues wrote:
Does swift affliction and arcane surge still work with RF?

I'm using it now but thinking RF-Burning dmg-Ele focus-Conc effect-Ignite-Efficacy instead

SA and AS are better.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1
Last edited by Gaz2144 on Dec 15, 2018, 8:45:30 PM
"
Gaz2144 wrote:
"
tomablues wrote:
Does swift affliction and arcane surge still work with RF?

I'm using it now but thinking RF-Burning dmg-Ele focus-Conc effect-Ignite-Efficacy instead

SA and AS are better.

Thanks!
Another question - with regards to ascendancy (the last 2 points) do you bother with 'Death's Fury' for the 10% increased strength or go for the 2 smaller nodes to make up 1% life regen?

PoB and the guide isn't clear. My thinking is leaning more towards the regen nodes?
HOLY MOTHER HOLY FATHER !!!! This fucking build is awesome!.... Though i am just 57, I am already burning everything with a simple pot or just Scorching ray with Firestorm... things are melting so fast!

DEMI... your build is awesome! And i am only on cheapo gears here and there.. GOD DAMNIT! how the hell you figure all these build?! its really mind blowing. Keep up the good work
I leveled with rf from lvl 20+ With one kikazaru ring oak as bandit sustained thru flasks via poachers mark curse on hit I ran purity of fire and Vitality. I also followed your first tree to the tee and ran your CwdT setup which I found very clever I would just like to know your opinion on the way I leveled
Im following this build (i beginning POE) its awesome !

And its really easy to follow for a begginer so great job and thanks !

im lvl 45 chieftain currentely.

Just one quesiton for the moment i take a bad amulet to have the dext to carry the combo scorching firestorm, how do you do it?

Regards

p0pi
"
p0pi wrote:

Just one quesiton for the moment i take a bad amulet to have the dext to carry the combo scorching firestorm, how do you do it?

Regards

p0pi

you can take 1-2 easy dex nodes in the tree in order to carry the dex requirements.

They are part of the main path and easily respecable when you found a good gear to get the missing dex ;)
When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself
"
killbilly wrote:
"
p0pi wrote:

Regards

p0pi

you can take 1-2 easy dex nodes in the tree in order to carry the dex requirements.

They are part of the main path and easily respecable when you found a good gear to get the missing dex ;)

Thanks i will take the +30 dext nod then :)
I see some people mentioning the uber lab nodes to take and I have been considering this too. I haven't decided yet but I might try self casting RF and going for the 10% strength. The totem is nice but the activation time is slow and it keeps dieing. I am used to self cast from other RF build variants anyway. The only problem is mana sustain which I wonder if the veiled mod for 5% damage taken gained as mana over 4 seconds when hit. I feel like crafting that on a ring would easily make you sustain. Or maybe there is an easier way.
Greetings!

I decided to start trying an RF build for this league, and it's unfortunately led me to bounce from one build to the next in an attempt to find a play style I enjoy. Overall, RF has been a bit frustrating for me. Ultimately, I feel as though I'm not burning through things quite quick enough - which ends up more often than not with dying.

I will say that with this build, I have been dying a lot less, however I still feel as though my damage isn't quite where I'd like it to be. So if anyone can help me trouble shoot what I'm doing incorrectly, I would appreciate it greatly!

Pastebin for PoB
https://pastebin.com/xUJPNzvj

So, I started this build out originally focusing on Endurance Charges, Blade Vortex, and RF. Originally I had used Balefire with a totem to allow for extra DPS/distraction.

When switching over to this current build, I was only able to afford a four-link chest for Ball Lightning/Cast when Damage Taken/Flammability/Curse on Hit. All other skill gems are present except for Orb of Storms and Scorching Ray. During this time, I noticed that my DPS was lackluster on most Rares, and every boss. I still go through most normal/magic mobs without much of an issue. My general thought process was to activate auras, activate RF, shield charge into a group, hit the Ruby Flask and Enduring Cry, and reapply as necessary. When Vaal RF collected enough souls, I would apply that as well.

Tonight, I grabbed a Tabula Rasa because I was thinking of switching to a new character/build entirely, but I needed currency for that build anyway. I figured I might as well try out the build with Orb of Storms and Scorching Ray on. I was able to burn through Rares a lot more quickly, but bosses I still struggled a fair bit with. Admittedly, I'm still fairly awkward with Shield Charge, and don't utilize it as much. I figure most of the DPS is coming from RF, so staying within range is ideal. Essentially, my strategy is still the same - Shield Charge into enemies, proc Ruby Flask/Enduring Cry/Vaal RF as much as possible, and use Scorching Ray to deal additional damage.

The other portion is that I know my equipment isn't the most ideal - but I do have overcapped res in everything except Chaos, and my life is currently sitting around 5700.

So, if anyone can help me with either what I should prioritize for equipment in my build to sky rocket the DPS, or even just how to properly run the build in general (I did see the video, and I do my best to mimic that.) I would appreciate it!

Thanks, and may you all have good loot!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info