[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
memberx wrote:
"
drunkydragon wrote:

---------------
4. and finally for our 4th helmet (impossible to get), is the 'perfect' helmet with:

99 + 33 Life
55 Strength
Level 20 Conc Effect
Level 20 Burning Damage
30% More Elemental Damage Essence.

It's possible, but you need currency to buy it. All helmets with all 3 mods (not perfect) were 40ex+ in Delve.

there's even a few helms in delve with the -9% fire res suffix too.

so the new "perfect" helm would be

99 life
33 hybrid life
lvl 20 conc
lvl 20 burning
30% more essence
-9% fire res aura
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
updated for 3.5, no changes
How is the huge ruby flask nerf not a change of note tho lol
@Vortex_Magus:
Thanks for the answer. Yes, thats what I thought. I don't have 'that much' currency, and at the top of that I don't play standard. I guess I would have to work harder for it in the leagues. :)

@memberx: Tnanks for your respond. I play only leagues. Got bored in Delve fast, but I still made 24ex. If I only sit-and-flip I might reach 40ex to be able to buy such helmet. But I think, its good if I even get 2 elder mods (with hopefully) + more RF dmg enchantment.

@DeMiGodking102:
Thx for your answer mate. Well, such perfect rolls are left for you pros. We, newbs need to be 'ok' with what we can get. :)

Just one more question: If I make 4+1 or 4+2 linked helmet.... I don't need 5-6 linked chest, right? (getting 6-link anything for last 3+ years for me has been impossible). I guess 4-link chest should do it just fine, right?
Last edited by drunkydragon on Dec 5, 2018, 10:57:05 AM
gonna try this build for the new league start cant wait :D
what do we have to invest to kill guardians and shaper ? i dont want to rush them, but i plan to go fast.
Sorry when this question is dumb in your eyes hehe :D

greetings
Demi if you don't mind could you please update the leveling skill trees for 3.5? If you have time, that is.
I really want to start Betrayal with this so I wanna know how to level without spending point incorrectly, hopefully.
Last edited by CyberMike13 on Dec 5, 2018, 10:26:41 PM
One thing i dont understand is this gem setup, there is no need for a 6l chest with these elder helmets, but what if i dont get a helmet that is not that good, but got a 6l, what whould be the gem setup ?
So is this actually budget? Someone specifically warned me that this guys builds are insane expensive and his idea of budget may be different from mine
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/298833 - Mods doing what mods do best
http://arstechnica.com/security/2013/03/how-i-became-a-password-cracker/3/ Cause i bet if everyone did waht they say inhere or god forbid you required a 8 char minimum password less accounts would be comprised
"
mcwaffle wrote:
So is this actually budget? Someone specifically warned me that this guys builds are insane expensive and his idea of budget may be different from mine

somebody once told me the world was gonna roll me, i aint the sharpest tool in the shed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info