[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Question, I'm new to the game so please don't be harsh.

5 Link: RBBBB
Cast When Damage Taken (Level 1), Ball Lightning (level 4), Tempest Shield (level 7), Curse on Hit (as high as you can get), Flammability (as high as you can get)

what gems are Ball Lightning and Flammability ?? I did read a few comment but I did not read all 142 pages thank you
"
DutchGamer84 wrote:
Question, I'm new to the game so please don't be harsh.

5 Link: RBBBB
Cast When Damage Taken (Level 1), Ball Lightning (level 4), Tempest Shield (level 7), Curse on Hit (as high as you can get), Flammability (as high as you can get)

what gems are Ball Lightning and Flammability ?? I did read a few comment but I did not read all 142 pages thank you

not exactly sure what you mean but...

ball lightning is a spell that shoots a ball of...lightning...flammability is a curse that lowers fire res and increases chance to be ignited.

so, the set up will cast the shield (tempest shield), shoot ball lightning, and apply the curse (flammability) to everything the spells hit.
Not sure if you answered this in a previous post or not, but since Ngamahu, Flame's Advance ascendancy converts 50% phys to fire that lv 1 BV is hitting with fire and screwing up EE
So I think I’m going to make this build as I’ve wanted to make an RF for awhile but I didn’t have any money. But then I saw something. On the final skill tree it says you allocated elemental equilibrium? Wouldn’t that give your enemies fire res, and make you do less damage? Ver confused, please help.
So I think I’m going to make this build as I’ve wanted to make an RF for awhile but I didn’t have any money. But then I saw something. On the final skill tree it says you allocated elemental equilibrium? Wouldn’t that give your enemies fire res, and make you do less damage? Ver confused, please help.
Didn’t mean to send that twice sorry
What's about dps? On all videos what i see, bosses down very slowly.
"

if only we had some kind of FAQ (frequently asked questions) section in the second post that might have answers about things like this. or 200 pages of it. :thinking:
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
now that rise of the phoenix only gives +5 maximum resistance is saffel's frame better in bestiary?
Last edited by pikiloli on Apr 4, 2018, 11:40:39 PM
"
pikiloli wrote:
now that rise of the phoenix only gives +5 maximum resistance is saffel's frame better in bestiary?

But will tempest shield work with it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info