[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

There didn't know how to link before. The current belly is only temp. But otherwise any advice on getting better boss damage? I find EO very hard to proc.
Is scorching ray best for bosseS? About to give this build a go.
Hi,

Thank you for this build, I am trying it atm, level 95 and it works well.
You said "DO NOT USE PHYSICAL DAMAGE SPELLS. THEY WILL ALSO GAIN THE PHYS AS FIRE DAMAGE AND RUIN YOUR ELEMENTAL EQUILIBRIUM", so why do you use blade vortex ?

"
4 Link: BBBR
Righteous Fire, Elemental Focus, Increased Area of Effect (Concentrated Effect for bosses),Increased Burning Damage

IF you can get an elder helm, go for Supported By Burning Damage/Conc Effect. This allows you to use Arcane Surge + Swift Affliction instead of those 2 links.

So what are the gems linked in the elder helmet ? I don't understand.

Thanks.
Last edited by NemesoK on Apr 1, 2018, 8:48:24 PM
"
NemesoK wrote:
Hi,

Thank you for this build, I am trying it atm, level 95 and it works well.
You said "DO NOT USE PHYSICAL DAMAGE SPELLS. THEY WILL ALSO GAIN THE PHYS AS FIRE DAMAGE AND RUIN YOUR ELEMENTAL EQUILIBRIUM", so why do you use blade vortex ?

"
4 Link: BBBR
Righteous Fire, Elemental Focus, Increased Area of Effect (Concentrated Effect for bosses),Increased Burning Damage

IF you can get an elder helm, go for Supported By Burning Damage/Conc Effect. This allows you to use Arcane Surge + Swift Affliction instead of those 2 links.

So what are the gems linked in the elder helmet ? I don't understand.

Thanks.

i don't use blade vortex? unless you're referring to the gear section where i specifically say IGNORE THE GEM LINKS before it, in that case yea that's on you.

well lets think about the elder helmet. if the normal links are RF, ele focus, aoe/conc, and burning damage, and the helmet has conc/burning damage, that means we have 2 open links. so we put in arcane surge/swift affliction. total links would be rf, ele focus, arcane surge, swift affliction (in sockets) and conc/burning damage (in helm).

wow
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Awsome build! i love it. Still not taken EQ. That is becouse i can get the tempest shield in my body armor. Still have a long way to go before i get to doing loads of dmg. But doing great in early yellow maps. Got about 1 ex in best sc to spend. Thinking of getting a elder helmet.
Spoiler

i know gear is crap. but, got enough dmg to to yellow. And not sure where to start, gloves are a ton of fun. But i know they are bad :)
Again! Thanks for the build!! First rf build tryed. Will not be last.

Lvl 89
869 strength, 1500 regen and 7333 hp

Should I aim for an elder helmet and drop some str and hp?
With this gear, could I do uber "easy"?
Hello

Nice build and I am leveling a cheiftan to try it, just one question. Can an unset ring with "socket gems are +2/3" be used to give "corrupted/uncorrupted purity of fire" lvl 23 for +5max fire resist? Is that worth doing?
I am assuming this build would need a level 23 as 22 would require a higher aura to get +5? Or did i get this wrong?

Thanks
is the skill tree updated?
"
pikiloli wrote:
is the skill tree updated?

pastebin at the top yeet
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Awesome build DeMi.

I switched to a Kaom's Heart recently and a Saffell's. Sitting at about 8400 life. Gear can all use better life rolls though. But build is strong, all content is easy so far. I've only been playing PoE since about last year October and this is the strongest build I've run with so far. Uber lab is easy. Done yellow tier Elder and up to T13 maps. All good so far.

Thanks for the build sir.

For generating endurance charges before boss fights.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info