[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
Magadjaga wrote:
Hi all,please tell me is this an marauder build suitable for hardcore?And tell us more about the stones and clothing for pumping the character ,thank you all in advance and sorry for my English)Greetings from Russia!

Magadjaga this is HC viable. I'm currently lvl 79 in the new HC league. Only character and entirely self funded

I sundered until 65 then swapped to RF

I've followed the skill tree very closely but changed some gems/links due to what I have available

Trash just melts away. Some bosses take a little longer but popping a sulphur and ruby flask makes it feel safer

Just to give you an idea on gear

Spoiler

Have approx 5.8k life with no Belly

I'm also considering changing the last 4 ascendancy points to the 2 .5% regen nodes, then Arohongui and the last .5% regen node

I only use the decoy totem for harder single targets and some blue packs with high damage. Arohongui will help a lot with these. Everything else currently there is no need
IGN - LeNavetBete
Last edited by foetal on Mar 16, 2018, 9:04:59 AM
When I open the pastebin I see only various letters/numbers but no text, what can i do???
why do we even run brutality with shield charge?
"
Grotherozaur wrote:
why do we even run brutality with shield charge?

The ascendancy point Ngamahu is why

With this node shield charge does fire damage which procs EE giving mobs more fire res

which is bad

Brutality stops that

Which is good
IGN - LeNavetBete
Thoughts on running Vitality and Purity of Fire?

Benefits of obtaining a Watcher's Eye for those auras?
I started playing this from level 20 and it's such a nice change of playstyle. leveling is so laid back, looking forward to mapping with this.

"
Zockerzpall wrote:
When I open the pastebin I see only various letters/numbers but no text, what can i do???

You need to download the Path of Building programme. The Pastebin is a link that you paste into Path of Building(PoB) and it generates all his stats/skills/gear/tree etc and shows it to you.

"
PeopleReady wrote:

You're supposed to.

Last edited by ZachOK on Mar 16, 2018, 4:17:25 PM
"
ZachOK wrote:

"
PeopleReady wrote:

You're supposed to.

Ah, thanks - I didn't see those gems listed in the main guide. Much appreciated.
I have an elder helm with conc/burning and less duration...since arcane surge puts a duration tag on RF would the %more apply to it from less duration also?
"
Rizzayne wrote:
I have an elder helm with conc/burning and less duration...since arcane surge puts a duration tag on RF would the %more apply to it from less duration also?

yup
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Is this build viable for Self-Found?

Cheers Demi!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info