[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

After adjusting a few things I’m up to 7700 HP.

Tearing through all maps up to t10 so far. Only Boss that’s given me any issues is the one on Siege. Got em twice, died once on the second time but he still died within a minute or so.

Got the 30% damage gloves so far. No attribute belts as I’m trying to find a way to get one and keep resists maxed, somehow. Can’t link my gear on the phone I guess.

Last edited by CultOfPersonality on Mar 15, 2018, 6:07:07 AM
Currently looking for a RF char. Not sure whether to go for Champion or this build yet. However looking at the gear it looks like you'll almost need mirror-tier elder and similar items to get this to work on higher maps. Anyone who tried it out can help me?
Hey man, really love this build so far. Invested all my currency straight back into my char but I can't really seem to hit 800+ strength without spending a fortune for a single item. Any tips what I sould upgrade next? And should I invest in a Doryani or better put that currency to buy items with +strength?

Gear:
Spoiler

"
Mare28 wrote:
Hey man, really love this build so far. Invested all my currency straight back into my char but I can't really seem to hit 800+ strength without spending a fortune for a single item. Any tips what I sould upgrade next? And should I invest in a Doryani or better put that currency to buy items with +strength?

Gear:
Spoiler

you have no str on helm, bad base amulet, bad str on amethyst, no str on belt, no str on gloves, no str on boots and you ask why you don't have 800 str lol

also i think thats a minimum rolled doon.

read the guide again, i think you ignored the "don't use doon until 800 str" and the entire gear stat priority section.

🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Last edited by DeMiGodking102 on Mar 15, 2018, 12:58:02 PM
I'm just upgrading what I can at this rate. Not near 10k health at 86. Anytime I gain health I lose resists and have to replace something else to counteract that etc etc.

Still not doing half bad imo. -shrug- I can just find a strength ammy now that I don't need INT and drop the high level faster attack for the shield links, probably upgrade something then.
Last edited by CultOfPersonality on Mar 15, 2018, 1:04:44 PM
is marble amulet still the BiS amulet in this league? Or should I get an amulet with strength, HP and increased attributes to boost my str. Set myself up to upgrade that finally. And should I get a good stat ring, str life and what not, and an empty socket for scorching ray? What good is it when it isn't linked to anything?

Just curious if I need to have it or not.
Last edited by CultOfPersonality on Mar 15, 2018, 3:50:31 PM
Where i can find u Panteon?
hello DemiGodKing
I've been following this awesome build of yours
and I just wanna ask if what pantheon should I use?
can scorching ray fit in this build or would it be safer to just follow your guide? :D
What do you think about using a Xophs?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info