[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

So I got super lucky and managed to 6-link my chest in 10 tries and now I have an open red slot. Any tips on what might be a good fit there?
"
Xyberly wrote:
So I got super lucky and managed to 6-link my chest in 10 tries and now I have an open red slot. Any tips on what might be a good fit there?

Life gain on hit? Blood magic? Inc AoE/Faster Attacks?!
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hello! I'm currently level 88 with my RF character.

My chest is pretty bad and it would be easy to upgrade but i'm not sure if I should go for Kaom's Heart or a rare high armour chest. Any advice?
"
Nanouk wrote:

My chest is pretty bad and it would be easy to upgrade but i'm not sure if I should go for Kaom's Heart or a rare high armour chest. Any advice?

Not OP, but it depends on your resists. Kaom's definitely adds a lot of life/dps, just requires you to rearrange your skill gems. Here's my gear for an example:

im thinking about doing this build but dont know if it can do t16 maps or if its possible to do Shaper with good gear

if anyone did any tier 16 maps please reply
"
Nanouk wrote:

It's personal preference. I wanted the links/strength/res from a good rare armor. Kaoms gives way more life, at the cost of no res/links/str.
Thanks for the answers Demigodking and Bridgeburner, appreciate it!

The increased life with Kaom's would be nice, sitting at 7.4k HP atm. At the same time I guess I would have to drop some gems in my setup.
"
Nanouk wrote:

The increased life with Kaom's would be nice, sitting at 7.4k HP atm. At the same time I guess I would have to drop some gems in my setup.

I was able to hit about 9.5k with nearly perfect minmaxed gear with max Life/Str rolls, without a Kaom's. All Jewels with 7% life as well.

If I had put on Kaoms, I went up to somewhere around 11k? If I remember right. But I lose a 5/6L and a lot of res.
"
Spoiler
"
Nanouk wrote:

I was able to hit about 9.5k with nearly perfect minmaxed gear with max Life/Str rolls, without a Kaom's. All Jewels with 7% life as well.

If I had put on Kaoms, I went up to somewhere around 11k? If I remember right. But I lose a 5/6L and a lot of res.

It would be nice to keep the links and resistances but then I would have to get my life up some other way. My gear is probably far from min/maxed but i'm not sure what my biggest upgrade would be other than the chest.
I know I can get two more 5% life nodes close by and another jewel.
"
Nanouk wrote:
Spoiler
"
Spoiler
"
Nanouk wrote:

It would be nice to keep the links and resistances but then I would have to get my life up some other way. My gear is probably far from min/maxed but i'm not sure what my biggest upgrade would be other than the chest.
I know I can get two more 5% life nodes close by and another jewel.

Take a look at my gear section. You're basically looking for 90 life +50 str on every piece of gear. All Attributes on amulet also helps hit higher strength, as it gives 1 life every 2 strength.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info