[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
diablo3sobad wrote:
Can you explain how to proc Elemental Equilibrium??

By having added elemental damage to your attacks and then you proc it with Cyclone on the way into the group of mobs. Once procced it stays on the mob because of RF mechanics doesn't remove it.
Got my marauder to 70 today and did uberlab right away, was easy as fuck.

Spoiler
"
diablo3sobad wrote:
Can you explain how to proc Elemental Equilibrium??

You'll need to have added lightning or cold damage to your attacks on either a piece of jewelry or your gloves. If you look at my gear, my amulet has added cold to attacks. Then you cyclone through things and give them -50% fire resists.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
Got my marauder to 70 today and did uberlab right away, was easy as fuck.

Spoiler

Very nice gear for a level 70 :D. Glad it went well. That helm enchant is worth a lot I think.
Did some adjustments to my gems after trying different setups, I think I'll keep the BV enchant on my helmet and self cast it for both EO and CoH. Works fine and doesnt hinder my clearspeed. Since I use SC and have no use/interest in using Cyclone, I got Vaal LT aswell - works wonders against bosses. Pretty happy with the build on level 77 currently, deathless of course.

I am currently sitting on 849 Strength with 8 Endurance Charges, I wonder if I will hit 9,5k life with all the life nodes I'm missing. :D
Why do you link Molten Shell with CWDT ? I hardly see these 2 proc at all. Should I just manually cast Molten Shell or use Vaal Molten Shell for better DPS?
"
diablo3sobad wrote:
Why do you link Molten Shell with CWDT ? I hardly see these 2 proc at all. Should I just manually cast Molten Shell or use Vaal Molten Shell for better DPS?

I like my builds being as automatic as possible. If you link Fire Pen to it instead of CWDT, it can become a potent added source of dps.

I use it as a way to get leech when we are taking excessive damage. If you aren't noticing it proc, you might have your Molten Shell too high of level, or you can take it as a compliment that you are killing fast enough to avoid damage entirely :).
Thank you for quick response :D I really like your build. I think I'm gonna go with Fire Penetration then, I like to DPS boss faster. Btw Can we run Elemental Reflect?
Last edited by diablo3sobad on Oct 3, 2016, 10:32:25 PM
Fire Penetration does nothing with RF, as it doesn't "hit." Completely useless :).

Elemental Reflect is the same. Doesn't do anything because RF doesn't "hit."

DEGENERATION EFFECTS OP

EDIT: you meant molten shell im sorry lmao yea sounds good
Last edited by DeMiGodking102 on Oct 3, 2016, 11:56:14 PM
What should i use from this 2 until i got something better??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info