[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
tipicozzy wrote:
So i'm level 76 and my life is 5.741 atm and this is my gear so far, not very wow i know. What should i aim from now on?? And is there a way that i can deal more dmg cuz bosses fights last forever :(

Spoiler

Looks like a good start, but you have "added fire to attacks" on a piece, with EE that means you're giving them 25% more fire resist, which probably isn't helping your damage :). You need to be using cold or lightning to give -50%.

Most of your gear could have a lot higher life rolls, and more strength on each. RF scales off your maximum life so hitting a higher life pool will translate into more damage.

You can also try switching out the curse on hit Enfeeble for Flammability for bosses, and switching out Increased Area of Effect for Concentrated Effect in the RF links for boss fights.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
I have some spare Exalts and will give this build I try, been a while since I played RF. Should be fun.

Despite those having not life, what do you think about them?

I might use them with the exact gem setup, both Blind and Culling on BV are awesome. Being immune to bleed frees up a flask and an additional EC also seems to be worth it. I will use Kaom's by the way so not having life on boots is whatever.
"
I have some spare Exalts and will give this build I try, been a while since I played RF. Should be fun.

I might use them with the exact gem setup, both Blind and Culling on BV are awesome. Being immune to bleed frees up a flask and an additional EC also seems to be worth it. I will use Kaom's by the way so not having life on boots is whatever.

Sounds good! This is meant to be fairly budget so I don't opt for expensive uniques like these. But they are definitely nice to run with!
"
"

Spoiler

Sounds good! This is meant to be fairly budget so I don't opt for expensive uniques like these. But they are definitely nice to run with!
Hey man, wanted to thank you for the build. As a complete noob as of 2-3 weeks ago I have been through several builds and couldn't find anything that just felt tanky enough to allow me a ton of mistakes while still learning. This build changed that totally. Now cruising through low tier maps while gearing/learning. Is there any way you can have a look and see if I'm making any glaring mistakes? I need MS on the boots, as well as I really need to work out that left side ring, but need it atm for light resist.
"
Triscone wrote:
Hey man, wanted to thank you for the build. As a complete noob as of 2-3 weeks ago I have been through several builds and couldn't find anything that just felt tanky enough to allow me a ton of mistakes while still learning. This build changed that totally. Now cruising through low tier maps while gearing/learning. Is there any way you can have a look and see if I'm making any glaring mistakes? I need MS on the boots, as well as I really need to work out that left side ring, but need it atm for light resist.

Glad to be of service :). RF is extremely forgiving, the excessive amounts of regen allows for some hilariously bad play that we still somehow survive lol.

Link your gear here and I'll take a looksies.
Why don't we pick up Hinekora, deaths fury? Is it because the fire penetration works on our own fire resistance?
Can you explain how to proc Elemental Equilibrium??
"
ScytheMasterW wrote:
Why don't we pick up Hinekora, deaths fury? Is it because the fire penetration works on our own fire resistance?

Hinekora adds fire damage to your attacks, which then makes it incredibly hard to proc EE efficiently, there are other reasons, but this is the major one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info