[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

It is possible, to play this build as duelist?
"
samlzy1993 wrote:
"
Krodah wrote:
I'm using it as my league starter build. My only worry is that the shields are rarer in 3.0 and more expensive and I don't luck into one or have the $$ for one when I hit 65.

This will be my first league from the start, so any levelling advice for starting new would be appreciated.

Could do his CWC recording Ray firestorm combo, lasted him until 65 I think

4 link scorching ray firestorm cast when channeling fire pen, easy level 65.

rise of the phoenix is usually 1 chaos or less, if it spikes to 5c i'd be surprised. and you'll pick that up in random currency by the time you reach 65 np. if not, just farm dried lake.

there's also a div card for rise you could target farm.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
Oxygene_PoE wrote:
"
Krodah wrote:
what change is happening to the Nghamu Keystone?

I hope this is still viable in 3.0, my plan is to play this from the start for the new league

it is

15% chance to ignite
35% increased damage with Hits and Ailments against burninbg enemies.

I guess none of this is ingteresting, but the endurace changes still are, so we have to take it?

Anyone had problems leveling on beta with firestorm/ scrorching ray whatever ? I 'm having a hard time against those bosses in akt8 and on top having troubles getting to 65 now. So boring to run the harbour bridge. Any ideas / help about that probably, anyone?

I'm just starting maps in the Beta with this build and yes, that liquid silver god tore me up. The problem for the cwc setup in that fight is speed, you can't tank the bubbles for even a second and it takes a second for SR/FS to wind up.

This build feels pretty much the same in 3.0 as it did before 3.0 with the various buffs and nerfs balancing each other out. The real difference being that life/strength gear seems to be a little more expensive.

I was really hoping to be able to use MOM in 3.0, but I did not do the math on how much mana regen I was going to need and how much I would have. With Clarity up and some max mana/mana regen gear I am still an order of magnitude away from MOM being a viable option. If anyone has any tips or tricks for making this worthwhile I'd love to hear them.

Right now the best I can come up with is to put Shield Charge in a 4 link and use Blood Magic with it and consider mana regen = life regen. This is not worth the investment.
"
"
samlzy1993 wrote:
"
Krodah wrote:
I'm using it as my league starter build. My only worry is that the shields are rarer in 3.0 and more expensive and I don't luck into one or have the $$ for one when I hit 65.

This will be my first league from the start, so any levelling advice for starting new would be appreciated.

Could do his CWC recording Ray firestorm combo, lasted him until 65 I think

4 link scorching ray firestorm cast when channeling fire pen, easy level 65.

rise of the phoenix is usually 1 chaos or less, if it spikes to 5c i'd be surprised. and you'll pick that up in random currency by the time you reach 65 np. if not, just farm dried lake.

there's also a div card for rise you could target farm.

That is my plan, it is what I did in the current league. Good to know about the card, but how do you target farm a card?

thanks again for the fun build :)

"
Krodah wrote:

That is my plan, it is what I did in the current league. Good to know about the card, but how do you target farm a card?

well first step would be use the wiki.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Rise_of_the_Phoenix conveniently links to

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Sun which contains drop locations

holy shit
Last edited by DeMiGodking102 on Jul 12, 2017, 8:45:48 PM
"
Krodah wrote:

You find the maps that card drops in and then you do exclusively that map lol.

"
beaniac wrote:

I'm just starting maps in the Beta with this build and yes, that liquid silver god tore me up. The problem for the cwc setup in that fight is speed, you can't tank the bubbles for even a second and it takes a second for SR/FS to wind up.

This build feels pretty much the same in 3.0 as it did before 3.0 with the various buffs and nerfs balancing each other out. The real difference being that life/strength gear seems to be a little more expensive.

I was really hoping to be able to use MOM in 3.0, but I did not do the math on how much mana regen I was going to need and how much I would have. With Clarity up and some max mana/mana regen gear I am still an order of magnitude away from MOM being a viable option. If anyone has any tips or tricks for making this worthwhile I'd love to hear them.

Right now the best I can come up with is to put Shield Charge in a 4 link and use Blood Magic with it and consider mana regen = life regen. This is not worth the investment.

That's Yugul right? If it is everyone is saying the same thing, the balls are OP AF. Would be interesting to see MOM in the build since it was pure life before.
"

holy shit

By the way Demi, how did you get 800+ strength by level 65? Just based on max Strength rolls for everything, and 10% extra strength from Ascendancy?

And when you go Doon Cubeyari, is that when you break 800 WITH the extra 70 Strength or AFTER you break 800 Strength?

Finally, would you suggest I start this character now, or wait until 3.0? The bandit quest is completely different and I was wondering which one would be better for this build.
"
samlzy1993 wrote:
"

holy shit

By the way Demi, how did you get 800+ strength by level 65? Just based on max Strength rolls for everything, and 10% extra strength from Ascendancy?

And when you go Doon Cubeyari, is that when you break 800 WITH the extra 70 Strength or AFTER you break 800 Strength?

Finally, would you suggest I start this character now, or wait until 3.0? The bandit quest is completely different and I was wondering which one would be better for this build.

have not shit gear, and equip it.

800 str with doon on.

bandits are like, 1% of a build. just pick one that isn't completely useless.
"
samlzy1993 wrote:
"
Krodah wrote:

You find the maps that card drops in and then you do exclusively that map lol.

That is exactly what I needed. I thought it was just totally random which unique you got.

This is my 2nd character to make it to maps, so still learning how things work.

thanks!
"
samlzy1993 wrote:
That's Yugul right? If it is everyone is saying the same thing, the balls are OP AF. Would be interesting to see MOM in the build since it was pure life before.

Yugul is not as op as everyone is saying, you just need to build enough mobility into your build to avoid the giant pile of bubbles.

Edit: That doesn't mean he's not OP though :D

Unless someone has some clever trick that I haven't thought of MOM probably isn't going to happen for this build. I estimate you will need about 5k-6k mana and a ton of increased mana regen to make it work.
Last edited by beaniac on Jul 12, 2017, 10:13:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info