[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

How about a change to Nghamu keystone?

If it doesn't work with RF, I honestly won't play 3.0 because I'm getting tired of ggg nerfing everything in this game.

btw you say inc burning is utter thrash but you use it in your build? 0_o I know there's nothing else to link to RF; but still...I've seen some folk use IAE-Conc-Ele Focus-RF.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on Jul 5, 2017, 2:04:39 AM
what change is happening to the Nghamu Keystone?

I hope this is still viable in 3.0, my plan is to play this from the start for the new league
Last edited by Krodah on Jul 5, 2017, 9:53:37 PM
"
Krodah wrote:
what change is happening to the Nghamu Keystone?

I hope this is still viable in 3.0, my plan is to play this from the start for the new league

it is

15% chance to ignite
35% increased damage with Hits and Ailments against burninbg enemies.

I guess none of this is ingteresting, but the endurace changes still are, so we have to take it?

Anyone had problems leveling on beta with firestorm/ scrorching ray whatever ? I 'm having a hard time against those bosses in akt8 and on top having troubles getting to 65 now. So boring to run the harbour bridge. Any ideas / help about that probably, anyone?
is it worth sacrificing some of the ae range for more regen/life/str?

at level 80 with this build, I have 602 strength, 5911 life, 572 life regen/sec, 84% fire resist, and my RF slowly kills me. How did you get your life regen so high???
Last edited by Squid42 on Jul 9, 2017, 8:34:50 PM
Would you recommend this build as a league starter?
"
Squid42 wrote:
at level 80 with this build, I have 602 strength, 5911 life, 572 life regen/sec, 84% fire resist, and my RF slowly kills me. How did you get your life regen so high???

I'm gonna hazard a guess that you need more strength. He had like 800+ at level 65, if you watch his video.
"
Squid42 wrote:

your tree is no where near correct. follow the "going rf at 65 tree" and get more life/str on your gear.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
how is life & strength going to raise my regen?
"
Squid42 wrote:
how is life & strength going to raise my regen?

is that a real question mate?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info