[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Maybe I' missing something but in the end you still have to alternate between 3-4 sockets, then 4-5 and then finally 5-6 to get the exact colors you need.

But it's certainly cheaper than chroming, especially on 4L items.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Just wanted to say thanks for posting this build, just it 65 last night and started with RF and I'm loving it.

Just had a few questions:

I'm curious about the elemental equilibrium talent. Do I get any notification when it goes off? Or just shield charge in and trust that it is working?

You call for one blue slot for scorching ray, won't that cause EE to proc and hurt the RF dps?

Also, what would you recommend replacing immortal call with?

I'm only 5.4k health right now, still a ways to go! Definitely going to use this build in the next league.

Last edited by Krodah on Jul 3, 2017, 4:06:59 PM
When mobs have EE, there's a purple cloud like effect at their feets. Run a 'you have ee' map and you will see how this looks on you.

Schorching ray degens, doesn't hit, so it won't proc EE.

„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
IF i got a kaom's what would the set up be what would you get rid of ?
"
Landis315 wrote:
IF i got a kaom's what would the set up be what would you get rid of ?

i'd get rid of the kaoms.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
Odoakar wrote:
When mobs have EE, there's a purple cloud like effect at their feets. Run a 'you have ee' map and you will see how this looks on you.

Schorching ray degens, doesn't hit, so it won't proc EE.

aah ok, thanks!

for now, till I can get that 6th slot to go blue on my bp, I'm going to replace immortal call with scorching (white slot in glove)

Well fuck GGG, I think I'm skipping 3.0

50% of max life/es as damage down to 40%, 40% more spell damage -> 20% more spell damage at level 1
"
Odoakar wrote:
Well fuck GGG, I think I'm skipping 3.0

50% of max life/es as damage down to 40%, 40% more spell damage -> 20% more spell damage at level 1

spell damage doesn't matter, since we don't cast spells :P. the damage should be the same, relatively, since we can get more life on gear.

chill ur tits
50% to 40% is 20% less damage. Sure, burning gem is now more dmg, but I don't think it goes high enough to compensate for this loss.

We also lost dps on scorching ray, which seems too good not to use in 3.0.

I'm still to see top tier life+hybrid life roll, so I can't comment on how high the hp will go on gear.
"
Odoakar wrote:
50% to 40% is 20% less damage. Sure, burning gem is now more dmg, but I don't think it goes high enough to compensate for this loss.

We also lost dps on scorching ray, which seems too good not to use in 3.0.

I'm still to see top tier life+hybrid life roll, so I can't comment on how high the hp will go on gear.

increased burning damage might actually be used now, it's utter trash atm :P.

don't make stupidly angsty blanket statements about quitting 3.0 because of a fucking number change.

game is the same, the numbers might work out for the better. overall, don't be a bitch thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info