[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Can you run headhunter with this?
"
N1nx wrote:
Can you run headhunter with this?

you can run headhunter with any build lol
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Since the ascendancy which give extra damage to burning enemies now only give extra damage to the elemental ailments can we say this is Some sort of nerf?
Hey everyone,

I stepped away from POE for awile and just came back. I wanted to finish off my RF build and looking at all my stats they seem ok, but I can not sustain RF at all.

My Fire res is overcapped and all my gear/tree looks ok but I feel like there is something I am missing or overlooking.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAGRBAcEswYOCfYLYROlFCAZLho4Gj4c3B8CJvMnLyftKPot0jbFOlg62DwFPC09Xz38QYdFnUyzUlNTUlXGVkhXDVhjXz9odGjyeTl-4oIHgpuCx4PMg9uFe4zPkFWRzpZsl5WX9Jo7muCezZ_Ln9-iAKcIpzCtja9stz64k7vtwGbEWMT2xq7G2M9-0B_SIdR82CTZYdpi2t3p1evu7DjvDu988B_yQfOb9kj56A==
Last edited by Undermonk on Jun 22, 2017, 12:16:52 AM
"
Undermonk wrote:
Hey everyone,

I stepped away from POE for awile and just came back. I wanted to finish off my RF build and looking at all my stats they seem ok, but I can not sustain RF at all.

My Fire res is overcapped and all my gear/tree looks ok but I feel like there is something I am missing or overlooking.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAGRBAcEswYOCfYLYROlFCAZLho4Gj4c3B8CJvMnLyftKPot0jbFOlg62DwFPC09Xz38QYdFnUyzUlNTUlXGVkhXDVhjXz9odGjyeTl-4oIHgpuCx4PMg9uFe4zPkFWRzpZsl5WX9Jo7muCezZ_Ln9-iAKcIpzCtja9stz64k7vtwGbEWMT2xq7G2M9-0B_SIdR82CTZYdpi2t3p1evu7DjvDu988B_yQfOb9kj56A==

not even gonna bother loading your skill tree. match the "going rf at 65" tree and get your purity/vitality/stone golem levels up.
"
"
Undermonk wrote:
Hey everyone,

not even gonna bother loading your skill tree. match the "going rf at 65" tree and get your purity/vitality/stone golem levels up.

I went through your guide and stuff,
Both of my gems are lvl 17, and my golem is lvl 16.

My skill tree is pretty much just like the going RF tree, with just a few skills changed around. Nothing that should impact my sustain as far as I can see.
"
Undermonk wrote:
"
"
Undermonk wrote:
Spoiler
Hey everyone,

Spoiler

Spoiler

I went through your guide and stuff,
Both of my gems are lvl 17, and my golem is lvl 16.

My skill tree is pretty much just like the going RF tree, with just a few skills changed around. Nothing that should impact my sustain as far as I can see.

yea just missing 2.6% life regen from duelist area, nothing major right.

also didn't get purity/vitality/stone golem levels up. strange.
"

yea just missing 2.6% life regen from duelist area, nothing major right.

also didn't get purity/vitality/stone golem levels up. strange.

I appreciate the reply.
I did mess up and miss the regen part on my skill tree.

But your video is going RF at 65 <
I told you both my gems are 17 and my golem is 16... Which is the max they can be at lvl 65.

Anyway's I will redo my skill tree since I see the mistake I made there.
Thank you.
Really interested in this build, may try and take it to lvl 100 in 3.0 league. If work/kid/wife will let me lol.

How do you think the LL temp rf build will be in 3,0?
"
Knuk wrote:
Really interested in this build, may try and take it to lvl 100 in 3.0 league. If work/kid/wife will let me lol.

How do you think the LL temp rf build will be in 3,0?

no idea what ll temp rf builds you're referring to.

that being said, cwc scorching ray firestorm carried me fine to 65 to go rf.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info