[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

I dont think any of the new gems work with RF. If they do, it's probably bug.

I've run this build in beta (halfway, didn't get to transition into doon), but it's really good. Leveling is breeze, you slap RF-Ele focus-Burning on your Totems and just spam totems and kill everything.

I'm puzzled only by one thing - isn't your schorching ray triggering EE, negating the benefits?
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
SR no hit no EE
Quick question. in Beta 3.0, what Bandit do you now take? I leaning towards killing all for two passive points.
I just started a week ago and got this build working today.
I really like it but a friend told me "its not even shaper viable, its bad"
Is that true?

Here is a video i uploaded its gameplay from me xD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UksJN-awdZg
Last edited by NotReliance on Jun 16, 2017, 9:35:23 PM
"
I just started a week ago and got this build working today.
I really like it but a friend told me "its not even shaper viable, its bad"

It is "Shaper Viable" if you know the fight mechanics. What I'm thinking your friend means is that it's not "Shaper Faceroll Viable" and even if it wasn't, there's a lot more to this game than the Shaper fight, and if you enjoy the build like most of us here, then who cares?

Edit: Looking at your gear, it appears to be right on track for leveling - you took care of the most important pieces up front. The only recommendation I'd have is getting gloves or jewelry with added cold or lightning damage to proc your EE with Shield Charge / Blade Vortex etc. Other than that you have a solid setup to build from for later levels.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
Last edited by Khavali on Jun 17, 2017, 7:42:32 AM
isn't molten shell triggering EE and give enemies +%25 fire resistance (i know it generally one shotting normal monsters but if it triggers EE it will be lot harder against bosses)
Last edited by SirMrrgglton on Jun 18, 2017, 11:59:56 AM
"
SirMrrgglton wrote:
isn't molten shell triggering EE and give enemies %+25 fire resistance (i know it generally one shotting normal monsters but if it triggers EE it will be lot harder against bosses)

bingo. Keep saying that. MS will keep processing exactly when you fight harder, with bosses. And you just give them free +25% fire resist. Bad choice.
Thanks for the build! It's great.

Killed Abaxoth today! He was always a problem for me.
"
Piftiuta wrote:
"
SirMrrgglton wrote:
isn't molten shell triggering EE and give enemies %+25 fire resistance (i know it generally one shotting normal monsters but if it triggers EE it will be lot harder against bosses)

bingo. Keep saying that. MS will keep processing exactly when you fight harder, with bosses. And you just give them free +25% fire resist. Bad choice.

I know, I need to swap my MS to the ED / Contagion setup in my Doon. Haven't been able to login since I'm away from home on business, but that synergy is so much better and I look forward to using it. So much better for bosses.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
"
"
I am currently level 79 with this char and gear is complete. But I don't really feel like tanky atm, I get destroyed by Merc and Uber Izaro, even with 6.3k life and 500 ES. Is there something I am doing wrong? I am at something like 14-15% life regen per second

should have 8k+ at level 79.
im level 85 and have 7k life with this gear
i dont think my gear is so bad (i dont have t1-2 life on every gear maybe but i have decent life and strength on almost all type of gear and im using same skill tree with u whats the problem (i can do t11-12 rare maps deathless so its not a real problem for me but u said 8k at lv 79 and i started to think is there anything i do wrong ?)
Last edited by SirMrrgglton on Jun 18, 2017, 4:42:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info